2012 Mazda MAZDA2

8.3

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Fun to drive gas miser!!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Gets better mpg than stated on window sticker!"

Cons: "Small hatch area"

"I traded in my Ford Focus for this cute sporty new Mazda 2. The M2 gets better gas mpg than the sticker, at present Im getting 36.2 mpg in MIXED driving and the car isnt even broken in yet AND its still winter. The manual shifter action is straight out of the Miata ( I owned one so I know :) The handling is amazingly sporty for an economy car. Its loaded: pw, pl, pm, tilt, cruise, cd/mp3, trip comp, A/C...I got the Touring trim level which also came with alloy wheels, a spoiler and nicer seats. Seats are very comfy and attractive. The car does not have blue tooth, but I dont want or need it. It does not have navigation, but again I dont want or need that. What it does have is an amzing amount of content and quality motoring/sporty feel to it for about 16k, less if you get the Sport trim. I drove a Honda Fit awhile back and was not too impressed. Mazda is way more fun to drive and just as reliable, and not everyone owns one. I highly reccomend this car to anyone who doesnt want to spend alot but wants to get a sporty, fun, economy car that seats 4 comfortibly."

Zoom zoom with a few quirks

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great MPG, feels solid"

Cons: "Garment hooks? Mist option for the rear wiper?"

Lil Red Sled

"Traded my Fit Sport AT for the Mazda 2 because I live in the mountains and was tired of the Fit downshifting seemingly at will; also had some customer service issues with Honda that never got resolved, so I switched brands. The M2 is much more fun to drive than the Fit was, and is getting slightly better gas mileage. Two minor complaints about the Mazda: where are the garment hooks (this is, after all, a four door car, and it would be nice to be able to hang one's clothes)?, and why can't I swipe the back glass just once like I can the windshield? Pretty minor stuff. Had the opportunity recently to drive the M2 in the snow, and it is a great little snow car."

Lil Red Sled

Wonderful little car!!!

By on Thursday, December 30, 2010

"I have had my Mazda2 for a little over 2 months now and I absolutely love it!! I get so many compliments on how it looks and people just stop and stare. It was a great value for all the standard equipment you get. I could not find a small compact new car for under $18K until I came across the Mazda2. I feel like I got all the bells and whistles for a very reasonable price of a little over $14,500. I am a happy girl! :)"

no regrets

By on Wednesday, November 03, 2010

"So far I have no regrets purchasing this vehicle. there are only a few little things to mention. the visors are a little small and don't block out much sun when you need them. the stability gets a little shaky at high speeds, but it's manageable. and there is no center arm rest. overall though it's a great car."

Bought it. Love it.

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "Peppy and fun to drive - a great value."

Cons: "Center armrest should come standard."

"Traded in a MB 230K and have no regrets. Lotsa pep and looks great. Makes parking a breeze! Close to 30 MPG mixed city / highway."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda MAZDA2 near Honolulu. See local deals