2011 Mazda MAZDA2

8.2

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

LOVE My Car!

By on Friday, June 15, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive. great price. fuel economy. roomy"

Cons: "small exterior"

"I got this car six months ago. To be completely honest, when I drove onto the dealership lot to look at this car I hated it. I took it for a test drive and an hour later I loved it. It’s so fun to drive. It is so comfortable and roomy inside. I would highly recommend this car for people who want a fun, reliable, comfortable car. I would not recommend to those with children, back seat may be too small."

Best value super compact car on the road.

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great price for what you get"

Cons: "Price"

"WE did a lot of shopping for the economy car and when we found the 2 we knew it was the right one for us. The only problem is that it doesn't get 40mpg like we had hoped, the sticker is correct, and for just a couple thousand more we could have gotten a 3 with close to the same gas millage. Had we really thought about our options, we would have bought another Mazda3 as we already owned one and LOVE it. We still love our 2 though."

Fun to drive gas miser!!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Gets better mpg than stated on window sticker!"

Cons: "Small hatch area"

"I traded in my Ford Focus for this cute sporty new Mazda 2. The M2 gets better gas mpg than the sticker, at present Im getting 36.2 mpg in MIXED driving and the car isnt even broken in yet AND its still winter. The manual shifter action is straight out of the Miata ( I owned one so I know :) The handling is amazingly sporty for an economy car. Its loaded: pw, pl, pm, tilt, cruise, cd/mp3, trip comp, A/C...I got the Touring trim level which also came with alloy wheels, a spoiler and nicer seats. Seats are very comfy and attractive. The car does not have blue tooth, but I dont want or need it. It does not have navigation, but again I dont want or need that. What it does have is an amzing amount of content and quality motoring/sporty feel to it for about 16k, less if you get the Sport trim. I drove a Honda Fit awhile back and was not too impressed. Mazda is way more fun to drive and just as reliable, and not everyone owns one. I highly reccomend this car to anyone who doesnt want to spend alot but wants to get a sporty, fun, economy car that seats 4 comfortibly."

Zoom zoom with a few quirks

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great MPG, feels solid"

Cons: "Garment hooks? Mist option for the rear wiper?"

Lil Red Sled

"Traded my Fit Sport AT for the Mazda 2 because I live in the mountains and was tired of the Fit downshifting seemingly at will; also had some customer service issues with Honda that never got resolved, so I switched brands. The M2 is much more fun to drive than the Fit was, and is getting slightly better gas mileage. Two minor complaints about the Mazda: where are the garment hooks (this is, after all, a four door car, and it would be nice to be able to hang one's clothes)?, and why can't I swipe the back glass just once like I can the windshield? Pretty minor stuff. Had the opportunity recently to drive the M2 in the snow, and it is a great little snow car."

Lil Red Sled

Good small car, but has design flaw

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pros: "Good price, smooth drive"

Cons: "no console, windows fog easily"

"I love this car it's small but not tiny. And it gives me good gas mileage and has some nice comforts. The down side is no center console, and because of the interior design I find that in this car it fogs up easily. I must keep defroster on at all times."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda MAZDA2 near Honolulu. See local deals