2011 Mazda MAZDA2

8.1

Based on 31 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

great car

By on Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Bought 1 month ago, love its style,and 35-40 mpg. Rides and drives great."

Great Value and Fun to Drive

By on Friday, April 29, 2011

"Let me be critical. It doesn't have a lot of HP. There is no arm rest unless you buy it as an accessory. The visors are small. Tall people may be less comfortable. That being said, the value you get from this car is great! Compared to other competitors like the Honda Fit, Nissan Versa and Ford Fiesta, you get a better value for your money. Considering what the Mazda2 has to offer, it may look minimalist at first. But if you start to compare it to these other models, it has a lot where it counts and not just bells and whistles. To match the Mazda2, the other cars have to have package upgrades that raise the price significantly, taking most to the 19K-20K price range. The only one that beats it for price may be the Toyota Yaris? But that's not really a good comparison in my opinion. A pro review I read stated that for a first run product on the American market, it came with a very mature build. I have to agree with that statement whole-heartedly. Check the websites and compare for yourself. I shaved $75 on car payments and $40 at the pump every fill-up. Now all that is left is the fun! Driving this manual transmission is very easy! It shifts easy! You don't have to force it! It is Mazda shifting for sure. They didn't slack off on the quality just to make a subcompact B car affordable. The steering is nice and tight! Handles very well! The interior is unique and sporty. The sound system is very adequate. When you back that up with the Mazda reputation it adds more value to the vehicle."

Best Compact car

By on Monday, March 28, 2011

"This car is great on MPG, it feels realy nice driving it, mines is a manual and is really fun to drive...., it does not have too much horse power(100) but it feels faster that what you think, and all because mazda made this car so lightweight..... love this car. Also not only on the outside but this car is the best interior I have ever seen comparing to other compact cars(yaris, Chevrolet aveo, Nissan versa, Honda fit, ford fiesta) and for the price, it is so cheap comparing the others."

3rd Mazda and not my last.

By on Thursday, March 24, 2011

"I puchased my 2011 Mazda2 the week it came available in the US and I absolutely love it. 7 months later and 9,000+ miles already on my 2, it's proven to be a great car. Oil changes can be a bit pricey (around $90.00 including rotating and balancing your tires) since now most of Mazda's 2011 vehicles use 0w-20 full synthetic oil, but given you can drive around 5-6k miles between oil changes, it's helps to even things out a bit. Even with gas prices soaring, I'm still paying around $25.00 or less per fill up which gets me about 210-225 miles (27-31mpg) per tank before I need to fill up again. Even on long trips, the 2 keeps me quite comfortable. I would definitely enjoy a center console but I'm fine without it for now. This is my 3rd Mazda (96' Protege, 05' Mazda3 & 11' Mazda2), and it certainly won't be my last. Zoom-Zoom :)"

Wonderful little car!!!

By on Thursday, December 30, 2010

"I have had my Mazda2 for a little over 2 months now and I absolutely love it!! I get so many compliments on how it looks and people just stop and stare. It was a great value for all the standard equipment you get. I could not find a small compact new car for under $18K until I came across the Mazda2. I feel like I got all the bells and whistles for a very reasonable price of a little over $14,500. I am a happy girl! :)"

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda MAZDA2 near Honolulu. See local deals