2012 Mazda CX-9

Based on 255 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Awesome Value

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"In our search, we looked at all available GM products, Honda '09 Pilot, BMW X5, Volvo XC90, Audi. We purchased the CX-9 and are very happy with all the features. We added aftermarket DVD because sunroof option did not allow it from the manuf. We saved $1000. It would have been nice if the sunglass holder had the rearview passenger mirror like Honda. Nav can be a little tricky due to all the driver safety features. Only complaint from wife is that she does not have a good place to put her purse. Great Zoom-Zoom in an SUV package! Competitors give no more, for more money."

By on Monday, July 28, 2008

"Without a doubt, the finest overall vehicle I have ever owned..I drove a Lexus 350 before the Mazda. Highway and city handling is superb. I find only one fault: a bit hungry. Bose sound system is wonderful. Indeed worth the money. Highly recommend the Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring"

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2008

By on Sunday, June 08, 2008

"I have had this vehicle for a little over a year and love it. However, we have had a problem with they keyless system. The key doesn't work at times, even if you take it out and put the actual key in the ignition, it will remain locked. This happened last summer on vacation 2000 miles away from home. It happened several other times and the dealer just doesn't care at all. Says there is nothing they can do and they have never heard of it happening. That makes me not want to buy another mazda and this is my 4th mazda"

Very Nice

By on Thursday, June 05, 2008

"This review is coming from a car guy. My wife and I needed a family suv that's easy to park in the city and had a third row. This fit the bill better than any of the competition. Very good choice. The performance is great. It drives like a sport sedan. Sliding second row is great. A little thirsty, but its a big suv w/ 3 rows. Fit and finish are top notch. I hope CX-9 doesnt catch on to the masses. I have the only on on the block and it's look turns heads (as much as a family ride can). Might even buy another Mazda based off ownership of this one!"