2011 Mazda CX-9

Based on 275 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Provides lots of sport

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Price, ride, handling, utility, regular gas"

Cons: "Dated navigation, spare tire placement"

my 2010 Mazda CX-9 on delivery day

"I like the ride and handling of the CX-9. It is not as luxurious as its up market competition but the Grand Touring version has all of the features I need. For the price I paid, it was a bargain. It can cart 101 cubic feet of stuff with the second and third rows folded and with the standard (GT version) Bose audio, navigation, Bluetooth, and blind spot monitors it provides welcome entertainment and information during the haul. It is also nice that it drinks from the regular unleaded pond. It is a worthy member of the zoom-zoom clan."

my 2010 Mazda CX-9 on delivery day

Very good choice

By on Sunday, November 4, 2007

"I drove BMW's for a long time. When my last BMW X3 lease was finished I (at 74) decided to look at other brands which gave me the same or close overall performance. I ended up with the CX-9. I have driven this model for about one year on all kinds of roads and I am very satisfied."

Totally repair-free auto...my first. Beautiful

By on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pros: "Fair price, drives/rides like a car. Trouble-free."

Cons: "no programmable garage door opener."

"This auto has never been to any shop for any repairs...I should probably keep it until it dies. Excellent appearance that still draws favorable comments. Outstanding for golf trips...holds our luggage, clubs and plug-in cooler with ease. Ride is exceptional...exactly like a car. Lack of programmable remote garage opener is a negative....using a garage door opener is so 1970's."

I think it's a little pricey but I've enjoyed it.

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pros: "reliable, dependable, sturdy, fun to drive"

Cons: "too pricey"

"I bought my 2007 CX9 in 2008. It is black with taupe leather interior. Comes with all the bells and whistles. I haven't had any problems with it. Great travel vehicle for the family. The kids can watch movies, play games and it can seat up to 7 people! The original battery lasted 6 years (not bad at all) and I just recently replaced it. I think the CX9's are a little pricey or perhaps we could have negotiated better. Thank goodness I can use regular gas otherwise a high monthly note on top of having to use the top grade gas would be a bit much to handle. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good dependable family car and can afford it. Thank goodness mine will be paid off soon!"

Great family vehicle

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pros: "fast, quiet, rides good, comfortable seating"

Cons: "gas mileage, trying to get in the 3rd row"

"I have only had one problem out of this vehicle in 85,000. The air conditioning cabin filter got clogged and would not let the condensation out of the vehicle and shorted out my AC fan. It was a maintainace mistake on my part. One of the best SUV's out there"