• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2011 Mazda CX-9

Based on 244 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 46 47 48 49 | Next

sporty crossover

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"I owned a Mazda3 before buying this vehicle, and was impressed with the standard equipment that was on that car. I purchased the CX-9 about 1 month after they came out, absolutely love the truck. It handles like a sportscar through the curves and even though it's only got 263 bhp, it takes off quick. I purchased the Grand Touring as that's the model 3 I had, and absolutely love the luxury this package provides. I looked at Acura and Lexus, but the Mazda blew both of them out of the water, at close to $6000 less."

I love this car

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"I agree with all the good qualities said in the previous reviews. One thing no one has mentioned is the turning radius of this thing...it is awesome! I can pull into and out of any parking spot, and flip a U-turn without batting an eye. The last SEDAN I owned didn't turn so well. My only complaint is, of course, gas mileage. I just filled up today, so I am a extra bitter about it. 15.2 mpg(city) in Los Angeles. blech."

Zoom Zooming and Looking Good

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"We purchased this vehicle for the 3rd row seating, we checked out some other 3rd row vehicles Toyota Highlander, Honda Pilot etc. None had the 3rd row spacing like this. The features of the on the Grand Touring were great we got the rear entertainment and navigation system the back up camera (when you shift in reverse) is sweet. Not to mention the Bose system, 5 disc cd changer, bluetooth, mp3 gadgetry. The power is great and the ride smooth.To top it all off this vehicle has a sophisticated styling, a real "head turner".The only detractions are the low headroom while entering the front seats, gas mileage (should be way better for todays technology) and the stopping distance at moderate speed. Test drive this vehicle, you will absolutely adore it. Zoom Zoom"

awsome

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"This is my 3rd suv and all i can say is wow!! Performance is excellent,comfort,quality,roomy,sound system everything is great.I highly recomend this vehicle.Value is also great compared to all those other ones"

Excellent Vehicle

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"We previously owned a VW Touraeg and needed to upgrade to something w/a 3rd row. We looked at all the usual suspects in this vehicle class...Toyota Highlander, Acura MDX, Buick Enclave, etc. None of them drove as smoothly, handled as well or had the ZIP of the CX-9. Throw in the economical price as the trump card and it was an irresistable choice. We ended up buying the a black on black Touring edition with the Bose package. So far zero issues. Only small complaint is the lack of a trip computer...also there is no audible warning when the gas light comes on, so pay attention. We gave up some luxury features moving from the Touraeg, but the CX-9's performance, handling and economy have more than made up for the difference. I would highly recommend this vehicle."

Previous | 1 ... 46 47 48 49 | Next