2011 Mazda CX-9

Based on 255 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

I absolutely love this car!

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pros: "Easy to drive and feels sporty"

"I have owned a 2007 and now drive a 2013 Grand Touring. This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. It is luxurious and handles extremely well. I don't feel like I am driving a mommy mobile yet I have the room of one. This car is comfortable to drive and controls are easy to access and operate. It has great power and feels very solid. Have never had any mechanical issues and my 2007 had 90,000 miles on it when I traded it in. Would buy another one in a heartbeat!"

Great vehicle, reliable, comfortable.

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"Very sharp looking Silver machine. All creature comforts without the GPS, no big deal. Otherwise is comfortable, reliable and spacious. For kids, dogs, shopping bags etc. Highly recommend it."

Very Pleased!

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

"I was looking for an upgrade and I have always had my eye on the cx9. Im always looking at cars for sale to see if a steal comes around and last week I found a cx9 Grand Touring loaded with all the options for $15,500k that had just came in at a reputable dealer. After doing some research this car was a clean one owner and no accidents. The price was a steal so I jumped on it and got it! Wow, the cx9 is awesome looking from the exterior and interior. The drive is silky smooth and plenty of zoozoom! The cx9 has great control and corners well, has great turning radius too. Overall,the cx9 feelg very solid and based on all the reviews, it seems to be very reliable. I love the 10 speaker bose system with bluetooth, works ans sounds great. Some of the cons are: only 18 mpg average but it's expected for the size and power of this car, good thing it takes regular unleaded gas! The navigation looks nice but not as easy to use, I prefer to use by Google navigation on my galaxy note 4. Overall, I recommend the CX9 GT!"

Great SUV

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Excellent driver, very quick for a large SUV"

Cons: "None that I can think of"

"We bought this car used a few years back off of a lease option. It was well maintained and looked sharp. We have put several thousand miles on this Mazda CX-9 and it has been one of the best, most comfortable traveling vehicles we have ever had. Zero mechanical issues and very easy to maintain. I went to the dealer a while back to check on a transmission filter. The parts man told me it did not need a filter, just change the fluid. He also to told me it was the best vehicle Mazda made that year. I agree with him!"

very nice vehicle

By on Sunday, November 09, 2014

Pros: "very comfortable, great TO DRIVE"

"GREAT CAR"