2010 Mazda CX-9

Based on 255 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Actually a great car but...

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"the gas mileage absolutely stinks! The very best on a really long highway drive was 21.5 but city/highway combined-barely 16mpg."

sporty crossover

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"I owned a Mazda3 before buying this vehicle, and was impressed with the standard equipment that was on that car. I purchased the CX-9 about 1 month after they came out, absolutely love the truck. It handles like a sportscar through the curves and even though it's only got 263 bhp, it takes off quick. I purchased the Grand Touring as that's the model 3 I had, and absolutely love the luxury this package provides. I looked at Acura and Lexus, but the Mazda blew both of them out of the water, at close to $6000 less."

I love this car

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"I agree with all the good qualities said in the previous reviews. One thing no one has mentioned is the turning radius of this thing...it is awesome! I can pull into and out of any parking spot, and flip a U-turn without batting an eye. The last SEDAN I owned didn't turn so well. My only complaint is, of course, gas mileage. I just filled up today, so I am a extra bitter about it. 15.2 mpg(city) in Los Angeles. blech."

Zoom Zooming and Looking Good

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"We purchased this vehicle for the 3rd row seating, we checked out some other 3rd row vehicles Toyota Highlander, Honda Pilot etc. None had the 3rd row spacing like this. The features of the on the Grand Touring were great we got the rear entertainment and navigation system the back up camera (when you shift in reverse) is sweet. Not to mention the Bose system, 5 disc cd changer, bluetooth, mp3 gadgetry. The power is great and the ride smooth.To top it all off this vehicle has a sophisticated styling, a real "head turner".The only detractions are the low headroom while entering the front seats, gas mileage (should be way better for todays technology) and the stopping distance at moderate speed. Test drive this vehicle, you will absolutely adore it. Zoom Zoom"

awsome

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"This is my 3rd suv and all i can say is wow!! Performance is excellent,comfort,quality,roomy,sound system everything is great.I highly recomend this vehicle.Value is also great compared to all those other ones"