2009 Mazda CX-9

Based on 273 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

interior (driver Compartment)

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Price was good enough for me to buy."

Cons: "Above"

"All (almost) is great, but a few things I would change. Not enough compartments within arms reach of the driver. The steering wheel is a little small for me. And the last thing some of the dash light (mpg, miles left to go, etc. Just a little to small. But I'm thinking I'll get used to it. But now I'll give it very high 9 over 10."

Great for the Money, Good mid size SUV for 7 seats

By on Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pros: "Strong SUV for good price."

Cons: "Gas mileage is less."

"I looked in to most of the mid size SUV before I settle into buy Mazda CX-9, grand Turing with tech package. I paid $33000 to drive out including tax and all fees. I think I got good deal on price and bought one. Two month later I'm very happy about the driving and feel safe. Almost all the luxury SUV has similar futures and cost lot more money."

Great value, great handling

By on Monday, July 8, 2013

Pros: "Everything but the mileage"

Cons: "Mileage so far, but need to break in the engine"

"We lookeed at the Dodge Journey (drove like a truck), the Hyundai Santa Fe Limited and Kia (Both were more difficult to enter the third row). This car was, by far, the most stylish and comfortable to drive. Good pick-up, smooth ride, and the interior driver/passenger compartment feels luxurious. Bought the Grand Touring, need to finish breaking in the engine, then a road triip is in order. We sold my wife's VW Eos hard-top convertible, worst car we've ever owned. Upgraded wheels on this one (20 inch powder coated black) DVD, Nav system, Bose = $36,000 total. Not bad."

A great car--fun to drive

By on Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pros: "A lively, versatile, and comfortable SUV"

Cons: "nothing I can think of"

"I've had my CX-9 for a little over a year. It has a been a great car--fun to drive, lots of pep, and plenty of room. Love the seating/cargo flexibility. I have the Grand Touring model and absolutely love the xenon headlights that come on this model. Driving at night used to be difficult for me, but not with these headlights. I don't have the Navi or moonroof and am thinking of trading my car for another Grand Touring CX-9 with a few more bells and whistles. I love my Sirius radio, too, so have to have that again, but this time with a Bose system. All in all, a terrific car. You know the commercials for Mazda--"Zoom, Zoom"--well, this car does that and more."

comfortable ride, tons of storage

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "comfortable ride and drivability"

Cons: "city mpg only 17-18."

"This car has ample storage for all our road trips, very confortable ride. No repairs necessary since I've bought it and I put 20 K miles a year on it."