2008 Mazda CX-9

Based on 275 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Very Nice Drive, Fit, Finish, Quality

By on Monday, September 2, 2013

Pros: "Handling, Safe Feel, Look, Functionality, Sexy"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

"I purchased this vehicle in Jan of 2013. My initial impression was how substantual and crisp the drive and handling were. I feel like if I hit another car, I would be ok without a seatbelt and would quite frankly destroy the other car. I take it over to Eastern WA and over the mountain passes. It's the first vehicle that I feel entirely safe in... and can bully those 18 wheel semis on those hairpin turns!!! It's a bit thirsty around town, bummer to see 16 MPG. Highway is a true 23 MPG. Handling is crisp and nimble, ride is appointed, not stiff but you feel bumps at times. I have the Grand Touring. I love my Bose and the interior is super nice. It's the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. It is my favorite vehicle ever! I would test drive one asap if you're in the market for SUV or CUV."

Great Car Super Reliable we put 190000 miles on it

By on Monday, August 15, 2016

Pros: "Reliable and very comfortable."

Cons: "Door leaks air. Cost"

"Great car small door leak wind whistles through it that is our only complaint. We drove this car to 190000 miles only having to change the brakes. Highly recommended.!"

Provides lots of sport

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Price, ride, handling, utility, regular gas"

Cons: "Dated navigation, spare tire placement"

my 2010 Mazda CX-9 on delivery day

"I like the ride and handling of the CX-9. It is not as luxurious as its up market competition but the Grand Touring version has all of the features I need. For the price I paid, it was a bargain. It can cart 101 cubic feet of stuff with the second and third rows folded and with the standard (GT version) Bose audio, navigation, Bluetooth, and blind spot monitors it provides welcome entertainment and information during the haul. It is also nice that it drinks from the regular unleaded pond. It is a worthy member of the zoom-zoom clan."

my 2010 Mazda CX-9 on delivery day

2008 Basic Sport Model

By on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"We have had the basic model for almost six months now. We are very pleased with its performance and style. Not too many CX-9's out there, so we still get a lot of stares. The MPG in the city is a bit dissapointing (our mini-Van got a bit better gas-mileage, go figure!) But when you compare it to other cross-overs, it's actually competitive, and better yet when compared to SUV's like the Tahoe, Explorer, Outlook, etc. When cruising on the freeway, you can hear the wind as if a window was slightly open....the only complain we have. Othewise, we are totally happy with it!"

Actually a great car but...

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"the gas mileage absolutely stinks! The very best on a really long highway drive was 21.5 but city/highway combined-barely 16mpg."