• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2008 Mazda CX-9

Based on 244 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 8 9 10 | Next

sporty crossover

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"I owned a Mazda3 before buying this vehicle, and was impressed with the standard equipment that was on that car. I purchased the CX-9 about 1 month after they came out, absolutely love the truck. It handles like a sportscar through the curves and even though it's only got 263 bhp, it takes off quick. I purchased the Grand Touring as that's the model 3 I had, and absolutely love the luxury this package provides. I looked at Acura and Lexus, but the Mazda blew both of them out of the water, at close to $6000 less."

I love this car

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"I agree with all the good qualities said in the previous reviews. One thing no one has mentioned is the turning radius of this thing...it is awesome! I can pull into and out of any parking spot, and flip a U-turn without batting an eye. The last SEDAN I owned didn't turn so well. My only complaint is, of course, gas mileage. I just filled up today, so I am a extra bitter about it. 15.2 mpg(city) in Los Angeles. blech."

Zoom Zooming and Looking Good

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"We purchased this vehicle for the 3rd row seating, we checked out some other 3rd row vehicles Toyota Highlander, Honda Pilot etc. None had the 3rd row spacing like this. The features of the on the Grand Touring were great we got the rear entertainment and navigation system the back up camera (when you shift in reverse) is sweet. Not to mention the Bose system, 5 disc cd changer, bluetooth, mp3 gadgetry. The power is great and the ride smooth.To top it all off this vehicle has a sophisticated styling, a real "head turner".The only detractions are the low headroom while entering the front seats, gas mileage (should be way better for todays technology) and the stopping distance at moderate speed. Test drive this vehicle, you will absolutely adore it. Zoom Zoom"

awsome

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"This is my 3rd suv and all i can say is wow!! Performance is excellent,comfort,quality,roomy,sound system everything is great.I highly recomend this vehicle.Value is also great compared to all those other ones"

Excellent Vehicle

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"We previously owned a VW Touraeg and needed to upgrade to something w/a 3rd row. We looked at all the usual suspects in this vehicle class...Toyota Highlander, Acura MDX, Buick Enclave, etc. None of them drove as smoothly, handled as well or had the ZIP of the CX-9. Throw in the economical price as the trump card and it was an irresistable choice. We ended up buying the a black on black Touring edition with the Bose package. So far zero issues. Only small complaint is the lack of a trip computer...also there is no audible warning when the gas light comes on, so pay attention. We gave up some luxury features moving from the Touraeg, but the CX-9's performance, handling and economy have more than made up for the difference. I would highly recommend this vehicle."

Great Vehicle

By on Friday, January 25, 2008

"New baby on the way and needed something with 3rd row. looked at the Highlander, MDX, Acadia, Veracruz. By far the best Vehicle we tested. Best value also. 3rd row is so easy to use and get into all who used give us compliments. Not for tall people back there, 5'9" and above will be uncomfortable. Handles great plus has curtain side airbags all the way to the 3rd row. Item that is hard to find. Bought the touring trim with the heated leather power seats and they work great. The bluetooth feature is the greatest invention placed in a car, use it all the time. 18mpg city is right on, 21 mpg highway. I suggest if you are considering this type of vehicle get the CX-9. Love it, my only regret was not getting the Grand Touring and getting it sooner."

I love this SUV!

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"This SUV is awesome! It is very spacious, yet stylish. It handles very well and is fun to drive. The only complaint that I have is the gas mileage...maybe 15 or 16 mpg. Other than that, I have no complaints! I would defilitely recommend the CX-9 to anyone!"

By on Sunday, January 13, 2008

Great SUV

By on Wednesday, January 09, 2008

"Excellent SUV, super smooth ride, great mileage. I own for 5 months already and I'm absolutely satisfied. Nothing to complain about."

watch out for the tires.

By on Friday, January 04, 2008

"Overall I like the car. There are a few issues which should be addressed: The vehicle came equipped with the 20 inch rims and sport "all season" tires. Not very good for New England's winters. They have abysmal traction in any type of snow. Be prepared to buy winter tires on 18 inch rims. The rear differential was faulty and had to be replaced at 4000 miles. This was claimed to be only the 2nd vehicle with this problem for the 2007 model year. The service department was great and worked with us and provided another awd for us to use."

Great new SUV

By on Saturday, December 01, 2007

"This vehicle is very cool to drive. I am not impressed with the power seat on the passenger side. It should go up and down. If you are very tall, you really have to bend over to get in on the passenger side or your WILL hit your head. The features are OK. I wish the headlights would come on automatically as well as the door locks when you take off or when the vehicle is put into gear. Over all, I love this vehicle, and will buy another one.."

By on Monday, November 05, 2007

Very good choice

By on Sunday, November 04, 2007

"I drove BMW's for a long time. When my last BMW X3 lease was finished I (at 74) decided to look at other brands which gave me the same or close overall performance. I ended up with the CX-9. I have driven this model for about one year on all kinds of roads and I am very satisfied."

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

By on Saturday, October 13, 2007

The CX9 overhauls the competition

By on Monday, October 08, 2007

"The Mazda CX-9 should be considered a Luxury vehicle and be compared against the MDX, M Class, and Q7s. The vehicle is fantastic all around and outperforms even its luxury competitors. Comes very well equipped for the price too."

Blend of Luxury and Style

By on Saturday, September 22, 2007

"After checking out all the new crossovers like 2008 Toyota Highlander, 2007 Accura MDX, Audi Q7 , I finally made the right choice by buying this vehicle that performs better than any of its competetors and is decently priced. After my research of three months i bought a Black on Black CX9 GT with Bose and moon roof package. It definately gives you that kick when people turn their heads to see this vehicle."

Great Vehicle for Your Money

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"From it's stylish exterior to it's seek interior, this is a great vechicle for the money. The standard features alone out do other SUVs in it's class. I love the room and the way the CX-9 drives making it a great family car. I would recommend a second look at the CX-9 before I purchased a similar vehicle."

Solid car

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"bought a loaded grand touring and it is awesome get 18mpg overall in mostly city driving,, an eye catching body and a comfortable interior, like a floating living room with the dvd system and bose premium sound 1 small negative is no trip computer which is odd for vehicle in this price range"

Previous | 1 ... 8 9 10 | Next