2008 Mazda CX-9

Based on 259 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

First Head Turner

By on Friday, April 25, 2008

"This is the first vehicle I have owned that gives me real pride of ownership. Rock solid ride and power to spare. I have never not been able to get more power....avg cruising speed 80...do lots of driving on open roads in CA / NV. Bought this one as a new 2007 after the 2008's arrived. Dealer had added chrome to the 20" rims - getting lots of compliments. You couldn't be too tall to sit in the 3rd row but the grand kids aren't that big yet anyway. Gas mileage could be a little better. Like the Bluetooth and Navigation but could be better I maxed out on Bluetooth memory pretty quickly.....this is my mobile office so am pushing these features further than most. This truly is the first vehicle I am PROUD to own!"

Stylist

By on Sunday, April 06, 2008

"Excellent in every way except for three things that you really don't test drive it for: wind noise above 50 mph; sounds of running water around door when driving in rain; and BBs sounds when rain strikes the plastic at the junction of the front/second row doors. Getting 21 mph which is good. Can get 5 golfers and bags in it."

sporty crossover

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"I owned a Mazda3 before buying this vehicle, and was impressed with the standard equipment that was on that car. I purchased the CX-9 about 1 month after they came out, absolutely love the truck. It handles like a sportscar through the curves and even though it's only got 263 bhp, it takes off quick. I purchased the Grand Touring as that's the model 3 I had, and absolutely love the luxury this package provides. I looked at Acura and Lexus, but the Mazda blew both of them out of the water, at close to $6000 less."

Great new SUV

By on Saturday, December 01, 2007

"This vehicle is very cool to drive. I am not impressed with the power seat on the passenger side. It should go up and down. If you are very tall, you really have to bend over to get in on the passenger side or your WILL hit your head. The features are OK. I wish the headlights would come on automatically as well as the door locks when you take off or when the vehicle is put into gear. Over all, I love this vehicle, and will buy another one.."

Very Nice Drive, Fit, Finish, Quality

By on Monday, September 02, 2013

Pros: "Handling, Safe Feel, Look, Functionality, Sexy"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

"I purchased this vehicle in Jan of 2013. My initial impression was how substantual and crisp the drive and handling were. I feel like if I hit another car, I would be ok without a seatbelt and would quite frankly destroy the other car. I take it over to Eastern WA and over the mountain passes. It's the first vehicle that I feel entirely safe in... and can bully those 18 wheel semis on those hairpin turns!!! It's a bit thirsty around town, bummer to see 16 MPG. Highway is a true 23 MPG. Handling is crisp and nimble, ride is appointed, not stiff but you feel bumps at times. I have the Grand Touring. I love my Bose and the interior is super nice. It's the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. It is my favorite vehicle ever! I would test drive one asap if you're in the market for SUV or CUV."