2007 Mazda CX-9

Based on 262 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

I think it's a little pricey but I've enjoyed it.

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pros: "reliable, dependable, sturdy, fun to drive"

Cons: "too pricey"

"I bought my 2007 CX9 in 2008. It is black with taupe leather interior. Comes with all the bells and whistles. I haven't had any problems with it. Great travel vehicle for the family. The kids can watch movies, play games and it can seat up to 7 people! The original battery lasted 6 years (not bad at all) and I just recently replaced it. I think the CX9's are a little pricey or perhaps we could have negotiated better. Thank goodness I can use regular gas otherwise a high monthly note on top of having to use the top grade gas would be a bit much to handle. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good dependable family car and can afford it. Thank goodness mine will be paid off soon!"

Great family vehicle

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "fast, quiet, rides good, comfortable seating"

Cons: "gas mileage, trying to get in the 3rd row"

"I have only had one problem out of this vehicle in 85,000. The air conditioning cabin filter got clogged and would not let the condensation out of the vehicle and shorted out my AC fan. It was a maintainace mistake on my part. One of the best SUV's out there"

Provides lots of sport

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Price, ride, handling, utility, regular gas"

Cons: "Dated navigation, spare tire placement"

my 2010 Mazda CX-9 on delivery day

"I like the ride and handling of the CX-9. It is not as luxurious as its up market competition but the Grand Touring version has all of the features I need. For the price I paid, it was a bargain. It can cart 101 cubic feet of stuff with the second and third rows folded and with the standard (GT version) Bose audio, navigation, Bluetooth, and blind spot monitors it provides welcome entertainment and information during the haul. It is also nice that it drinks from the regular unleaded pond. It is a worthy member of the zoom-zoom clan."

my 2010 Mazda CX-9 on delivery day

Love it!

By on Sunday, September 26, 2010

"We bought this car when we only had 1 child. A week later we found out we were expecting another! So happy we went for the bigger CUV. I love that it feels like you are driving a car, handles almost like one too. Roomy for 2 cars seats and an adult in the back seat, have only used the 3rd row a few times for kids/teenagers, they fit fine just hard to get back there due to the car seats being in the way of the fold down to get back there. Love that the 2nd row is on sliders, the rear hatch is easy to open and close one handed (I'm a small female) and plenty of room for a single and double stroller. Perfect height to slide the strollers easliy in and out. Wish it had a bit more storage space for cd's, sunglasses, etc. My husband hates the gas mileage! Barely 17 around town if I'm easy on it. The only issue we had was the relay sensor went bad, super easy to fix, not a huge deal. And the door checks creak ALOT but I am in and out of all the doors many times everyday! Overall, I LOVE IT!"

Sleek, Sofisticated, Satisfying

By on Sunday, November 15, 2009

"This is a VERY impressive vehicle. The quality and fine appointments are close to much more expensive Japanese luxury sedans. I know, I've owned three. Every little control button is lighted, the safety and technical features are outstanding. The included features and options on this 'Grand Touring' are abundant and remarkable...the "Bose" sound system is state -of -the-art, even the wipers are automatic and silent. The navagation and bluetooth systems "listen" and respond. One gets a safe and "enveloped" feel in the comfortable bolstered leather seats, with unexpected interior roominess and ambiance. Lots of power, tight turning radius. Exterior styling is 'head-turning'. This is one vehicle that you will sometimes just want to "take a ride" in, or you'll wish your destination was another 30 miles away. Don't miss taking a long look at this one. Outstanding...Seriously"

Decent but disappointing

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Many trips back to the dealer. Electrical (courtesy light quit working/not the bulb), front bushing replaced at 20,000 miles, door moldings came off, replaced, but now there's wind noise. Gas mileage is terrible. Performance in snow is bad probably due to tires. Won't be buying it at lease end. No wonder there were many changes for 2008."

2008 Basic Sport Model

By on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"We have had the basic model for almost six months now. We are very pleased with its performance and style. Not too many CX-9's out there, so we still get a lot of stares. The MPG in the city is a bit dissapointing (our mini-Van got a bit better gas-mileage, go figure!) But when you compare it to other cross-overs, it's actually competitive, and better yet when compared to SUV's like the Tahoe, Explorer, Outlook, etc. When cruising on the freeway, you can hear the wind as if a window was slightly open....the only complain we have. Othewise, we are totally happy with it!"

Holding Up Well!

By on Thursday, February 19, 2009

"This my family's only vehicle and my wife and I are running this into the ground (55k+ already)! We have been doing regular maintenance and haven't had any problems so far. I think it may be a bit pricey, but as long as it can handle what we dish out then it's well worth it!"

Zoom-Zoom SUV

By on Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Just plain fun to drive. Handles great, very good pickup, fantastic brakes and super AWD system. Silky smooth transmission. Quiet riding/interior, but somewhat of a bump ride when the road gets rough, but is very responsive in steering. Plenty of room, good sounding stock stereo, comfy seats. Not enough room to store all nick-nacks. Milage is somewhat sketchy, but if you drive mellow (no jack rabbit starts) you can easily get over 20MPG. All in all its a super CUV!!"

Actually a great car but...

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"the gas mileage absolutely stinks! The very best on a really long highway drive was 21.5 but city/highway combined-barely 16mpg."