2012 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 336 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Overall great vehicle

By on Saturday, June 20, 2009

"This vehicle beat the competiton hands down. Was avid jeep owner for years and this vehicle has far more features, sporty and convenience for the price. Even though this vehicle takes premium fuel with a smaller tank, I get more mileage than with the jeep 6 cylinder. I would definately recommend this vehicle for a smaller SUV."

Still pLeased

By on Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle for 3 yrs now and if I were to go car shopping today I would buy the CX-7 again with a little more upgrades this time. Love it. I wanted an SUV style but didn't want anything top-heavy. This vehicle drives like a car but with the room of an SUV and I am not sure I could go back to anything else now being used to the extra kick the turbo provides. gReat Car!"

The CX-7

By on Thursday, June 04, 2009

"I have had my CX-7 for little over a year and absolutely love it. My objective when buying the vehicle is that I wanted it to have a sturdy vehicle but yet sporty. Being in my young 20's I wanted a car that was bigger than a sudan yet not too "mommy". I am impressed with the look of the car- very sleek and sexy. Only down fall is the gas mileage!"

Fun and Sporty

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"I have had the Mazda CX-7 for over a year now and love it!! I am 23 years old, and anyone sees me get out of it, they always say what a nice sleek ride I have. Very sporty and takes sharp corners very nicely, one of the major down falls is the gas milage. 4 cylinder but turbo I range about 16-18 city and 18-21 freeway. Very Comfortable to myself and my passengers, I always get volunteered to drive long distances because of its comfort. Beautiful Vehicle and would recommend it to the younger crowd."

Love it

By on Thursday, March 26, 2009

"This is a fun to drive, great-looking vehicle. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something other than a basic, ho-hum SUV. Handles better than a lot of cars I've driven, plus handles rough dirt track and rocks a lot better. Only downside: the stock tires on the '08 are awful in snow and on ice."

RX8's Big Brother

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"This is my second mazda, my first one was a RX7 and it was the best. This is so much like it except the CX7 has more room and better brakes and pickup! The CX7 is by far the best bang for the buck, atleast in 2007 it was. The only regret I have is not getting the all wheel drive version of it. I've constantly been getting gas mileage in the high mid 20's and that fine by me, even though it gets old buying premium fuel all the time. Overall I feel that I've been really happy with this little Crossover....."

Great vehicle

By on Monday, January 26, 2009

"I traded in my Mazda 5 for the CX7 for more leg space, as my hubby It is a great vehicle. Just as dependable as the Mazda 5 was. You can't go wrong. Yes, the price was much higher but it was well worth it. The car runs great and everyone loves the look of it-I get alot of people asking me what it is because they love the look. Overrall an awesome vehicle with plenty of room for the four of us."

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

By on Friday, October 24, 2008

Well rounded vehicle

By on Sunday, October 05, 2008

"In my 28 plus years since I have been driving, this is the best overall vehicle I have ever owned. I usually trade in or get tired of my vehicle within the first three years but I don't see myself parting with this one anytime soon. Handles like a charm with solid braking. Maybe the gas mileage could have been better for a vehicle of this size."

Awesome Car

By on Friday, September 05, 2008

"Everything is great with this car. I have it for year and a half and so far so good. Great handling, awesome hp, good gas milage, very comfortable and great looking. I drove Ford Edge for a while and I think CX-7 is better overall and cheaper too. Also great service, I never had a problem when needed to service the car. Mazda has well organized service."

Not very happy!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Not very happy with this car. I just reached 20,000 miles and would love to get rid of it! Pick up is horrible, gas mileage is poor and quality is baaaadddd. The inside is plastic, and the carpet is paper thin. I have scratches on the gear shift, and I don't wear rings!!! I should have gotten the Ford Edge I was looking at before hand, but I "thought" I was getting a good deal on this. I am looking at selling or trading it in, but it has dropped from $29K to $18K in less than 1 1/2 years! Ugh."

Madza CX 7

By on Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Vehicle was over priced and has no trade in value. Must use premuim gas or does not get good milage."

sports car preformance

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"handels like a sports car, room for the family,lots of space with seats folded down plenty of comfort, and averages over 22 mpg. I love my CX7, it only needed routine service in the almost 2 years I own it."

Love my CX-7!

By on Thursday, July 10, 2008

"I have the Grand Touring edition of the CX-7 and I absolutely love it!! I got a great lease deal on the vehicle that I am about halfway finished with. It is VERY fun to drive and has me spoiled with all the special features. When I brought it in for recall work, the dealership provided me with a Ford Focus as a rental and I didn't know what to do with myself...I couldn't wait to get my CX-7 back! I've become dependent on the keyless entry/ignition, auto lights, backup camera and navigation! Any time someone new gets in my vehicle, they never fail to comment about how nice it is. I have the all black leather interior, so the chrome accents are a nice complement. The CX-7 has really great pickup and handling. Bummer that it requires premium fuel, but I get about 22 miles per gallon. I've seen some postings here that say people are getting 17 miles per gallon or less. Maybe these are the AWD models? I don't think I've gotten worse than 20 miles per gallon in my FWD model. I would definitely recommend the vehicle and may just get another when my lease expires!"

Zoom Zoom .... great car !!

By on Monday, June 23, 2008

"We love the car. It is comfortable and a lot of fun to drive. Gas mileage on the highway is around 24 miles/gallon, nothing to complain about. Very reliable during the last winter in northern Utah."

Love this care

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"I love the car. There are a few options that I wish were available and/or standard such as outside temperature and dual temperature control"

Grand Touring Model is Fun Sporty Rig

By on Sunday, May 18, 2008

"Love this car. It is fun to drive and looks great. I can put all kinds of stuff in it cuz it is roomy and easily configurable. It was a great value as well. I got tons of features for the price. I did take it in for some warranty work recommended by Mazda but it was in and out in a day. Use the Nav system, backup camera, remote start, and keyless start all the time! Great handling and braking saved me from a nasty accident on a rainy day too! This car has 5 star safety ratiing!"

WASTE of MONEY!

By on Monday, April 28, 2008

"My CX-7 Touring just crossed 10,000 miles. I have had the car September 2007 and within the first 5 DAYS I had to take the car to the dealership because it jerked really hard while driving at 60mph. Took them 1 MONTH to correct the problem. Then 3 months later back to the dealership for the same problem and 13 SERVICE BULLETINS. My fuel pump, transmission control module, gas cap, filler cap, driver and passenger seats, front brakes and rotors and powertrain control moduel HAVE ALL BEEN REPLACED. I did my homework and thought I was getting a great deal but I do not enjoy this car at all. I can't concentrate on the driving expreience because I am focused on the inconsistent transmission, deafening road noise and loud shifiting when I park or reserve. I HATE THIS CAR!!!!!"

By on Sunday, April 20, 2008

"fix lip under door so dirt does not come up in side"

great car but major drawbacks

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I have now owned my cx7 for 16 months and 18,000 miles. Performance is outstanding and sporty, the looks are sexy and the all wheel drive has gotten me through the worst northeast weather with ease while other suvs were slipping and sliding. I have had no recurring problems with lights or anything But there are major drawbacks. There are very few storage spaces and the rear doors rise too high for the kids to see out of. The back seat gets real tight with a car seat or three people and the gas is a killer. I average 15 miles per gallon and with the high prices and premiun gas my monthly gas bill is more than my car payment and its blue book value dropped significantly in just one year. Overall fantastic car for singles not so good for families, looking to trade in when possible."

Great Value

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2008

"I have had my CX-7 for 14 months and I still love it. The power and handling are excellent. The only complaint I have is the premium gas, it does cost a bit more to fill it up. My wife and I bought it because we have 3 daughters and needed the extra room and didn't want a big ugly SUV. This car has more style and features then most of the SUV's for alot less money. I would definately buy another one in the future."

Wife loves it!!!

By on Sunday, March 30, 2008

"Overall, an excellent vehicle. Plenty of power and handles great. The brakes are very sensitive and take a little getting used to, but it will stop on a dime. I have the Grand Touring Sedan and the only thing I don't like is the premium Bose audio system. Bose has terrible sound, and I would recommend getting an aftermarket system. It will cost less than the Bose and give you much better sound. The only thing it's missing, is rear air vents. In Florida it takes a while to cool the second row seating area."

zoom groom

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Just passed 10,000 miles. This is my favorite car I have ever owned in terms of driving fun. I love the feeling the CX-7 gives me when I drive it! The only complaint I have is that the turning radius is really bad for a small SUV."

By on Thursday, February 14, 2008

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals