2011 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 335 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Poor Gas Mileage

By on Sunday, July 06, 2008

"Gas mileage varies too much. The moment you want to push on the gas pedal, and believe me you will, because this is a kick in the pants, the fuel gauge drops fast. The turbo is very thirsty. And the premium only fuel is hard to take at the pumps with prices around 4.09 to 4.25 a gallon for 91 octane in the midwest. Fun to drive but the turbo 4 cylinder is not that impressive. All turbo boost is at lower range. When cruising at interstate speeds around 70mph and step on it, it feels like a 4 cylinder. Should of had a V6. Leather trim is not of high quality. Fells and looks like vinyl. Seats are too firm. Long distant driving hard on your bottom and back. Carpeting cheap."

Nice vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2008

"Nice looking vehicle...comfortable inside. Problems with the gas cap, but was replaced with warranty. Gas mileage not so great..."

good car

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"I have owned several SUVs and minivans. This one is the best looking of all of them. My kids are in college now, so I don't have to fit them in often (but my dogs love going for rides!) My major concern with this vehicle is the gas mileage. I average 16 mpg-very poor for a 4 cylinder vehicle! Other than that, I love it! It has gotten me up my hilly road in several snow storms, where other vehicles had to park at the bottom and get a ride up! I really got this vehicle for the AWD feature, and the cheap lease price, but I am looking into getting something with better gas mileage now."

great choice

By on Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Had a 01 BMW X5, which was great until 110K, everythng started to break. Bought the CX-7. Rides like the bemer. Has the performance and road feel of the BMW. Very happy with this car, except its a pig on gas."

Love it!

By on Friday, May 23, 2008

"It has the Go Power I need, it is style, speed, and comfort all in one. It had a few recalls which were a barely a bother. I love the cargo area, but it should have a handle on the inside of the rear door. I wanted a fast car and a SUV, and that is EXACTLY what I got!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals