2011 Mazda CX-7

7.7

Based on 327 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

First new car, 2011. dealer said last model, liar

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "very stylish, I look good in it"

Cons: "Never saw 1 till I bought, now I see too many"

"I love the vehicle. I believe the options are backwards. 1 model has everything interior, but plain exterior and vice versa. I have an I touring with sunroof, heated leather, and I made them put custom 19" vogue rims and tires on it. No hard to find tires for me. I don't have dual pipes, chrome door handles, navigation, or blind spot detection. The only thing I wish is it set a little higher."

Love it!

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Great style, handling, comfort..."

Cons: "Premium fuel"

"I bought my 2007 Mazda CX7 used a year ago, Mine is loaded, AWD, leather, GPS, back-up camera... I love it. I still love to drive it and I really feel that it drives very nice and I don't feel the mpg is bad. I've gotten as good as 24mpg which I feel is pretty good for an AWD vehicle. Probably my only complaint is that I have to use the premium fuel, and I know buying new tires will cost a fortune because they're tall, but I feel it's worth it. I love my CX 7 and will probably buy another."

Glad I own it, but never again

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "power, interior, sound."

Cons: "Fuel!!!!!"

"I have the 2008 CX-7 sport. Love the power, the interior and so forth. However, I will not be buying this cuv again. Why? Because it has a drinking problem. So many companies are going the turbo route now. Unless they can make it where it's fuel efficient, I will not be buying another turbo."

Great vehicle, would buy again if a 2010 model!

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "Blast to drive, great design and interior!"

Cons: "Turbo may have some issues in first year(07)."

"I absolutely loved this car! The fun driving factor was a 10! Loved the interior and all the options of the Grand Touring. I did have the turbo engine replaced. It was not acting up but had white smoke coming out. Now this is not to say I would not buy it again...I would in a heartbeart! I would get one without the turbo is all. If you have not driven a Mazda...do so first before you buy! My favorite cars and a great value by far!!"

I love MY MAZDA CX-7

By on Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pros: "Styling, Engine, fun to drive,"

Cons: "gas mileage and original tires go quick also no MP3 option if you have Satielle Radio"

"Okay, I have never owned a car that I said I was going to drive until the wheels come off. This is the case. I love driving this car. Sporty, peppy, and stylish. I could have afforded a more expensive option but why when half the people think it is a Lexus and I carry my dogs in it everywhere I can. Clients have loved the car. Yes, the original tires stunk and went at 25K and I had a problem after the warranty was up that did cost some money to fix. Looking forward to no payments and tons more miles with my Zoom-Zoom Madza!"

Great value without compromising style.

By on Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"I love my new car! It was prefect for what we were looking for. We already own a Toyota Sequoia so I don't need towing or room for 8, that's covered. I needed a commuter car and a safe car for taking my 5 yr old around town. You get so many extras with this car for the price. I opted out for the convenience pkg. because I never used my old sunroof and a power seat wasn't that important to me. Anyway, I love my Bluetooth and all the extras. You won't be disappointed."

Beatiful Car

By on Saturday, March 26, 2011

"It is probably the best looking car in it's class."

Awesome value

By on Monday, February 21, 2011

"Great vehicle for the money. The non turbo 4 cyl is the way to go. You DONT need AWD unless your in the mountains!"

decent- but small changes would make it great

By on Thursday, January 06, 2011

"not a ton of room to store in the back for long trips for 2 adults and a kid- short trips and city drivers will love this vehicle- great gas mileage- *18 city for us, 27 highway @ 75mph, over 30mpg @ 60mph once it was broken in over first 5k miles. Not bad- seats needs to be 8 way instead of 6, and front passenger is not power seat- only slider which is not good for long trips. My wife loves it- I think it is average on interior, but will admit the "zoom zoom" was not left out of this vehicle."

ZOOM ZOOM

By on Saturday, September 11, 2010

"I bought this car when it first came out and it was awesome at first. Great performance especially for the price and great styling. Some of the drawbacks of this vehicle are that it only takes premium gas and the MPG's are less than I had hoped. I've also had to take it in to the dealer 3 times for AC issues. One time the compressor froze up while it was in use and it caused the serpentine belt to smoke and caught on fire. Over a year later and I'm still having problems with the AC cutting in and out. No major mechanical issues though. Also, after a while you'll start hearing more and more cabin noise. I know someone else that owns the exact same vehicle and has had ZERO problems. Overall this car is very enjoyable to drive. ZOOM ZOOM... This SUV feels like a sporty car. If it wasn't for the AC issues I would rate this car a 5"

Lousy Warranty + Bad Craftsmanship = Lots of $$$

By on Thursday, September 09, 2010

"In the past year, I had to replace the motor and the radiator and neither were covered by warranty."

Fun to drive

By on Sunday, August 15, 2010

"I was looking at buying a Ford Edge and ended up buying the CX-7. This is my first Mazda. FUN to drive. I got more options for the same money that the used Edge cost with less options. My husband uses a lot of rental cars for traveling. I test drive them and they do not compare to my CX-7. I truely love my car!"

good stuff

By on Thursday, August 05, 2010

"Just drive one.... you'll see!"

Safe SUV with power

By on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"I'm not sure about the newer models, but I got the 2008 CX7, and it is turbocharged and very quick. It also has great crash test rating which makes me feel safe when transporting loved ones (not to mention myself). I used to have an RX8, and I don't feel like I had to give up any performance or style. I definitely recommend this vehicle!!"

my cx-7

By on Thursday, May 13, 2010

"pleasant surprise. never thought a cuv could be this comfortable and fun to drive. serves my purpose of roomy but not to big."

LOVE this car!

By on Friday, April 09, 2010

"I LOVE this car...it handles well in all seasons(and I'e had it for three winters now) - the only two drawbacks are that my car HAS to have premium gas/93 due to the turbo engine (which can be a bit pricey living in NY) and I don't have an AUX port for my iPod (which became standard in most vehicles 01/08)...I love this car so much that I'm going to keep driving it (and I have 40k miles) AND purchase the CX-9 after I pay this car off. I have heard HORROR stories about this car, but Mazda's new line is amazing!"

Gas Hog

By on Saturday, January 23, 2010

"This car is very nice in many ways with the exception of your wallet it really drinks the gas at least mine did. It drove very nice and looked sharp but what a gas hog I had mine for only 8 months and decided I had to get rid of it due to the gas cost if it had not been for that I would have kept the car. I understand that the 2010 models are "suppose" to get up to 30 miles per gallon? Any way I bought a honda accord and gas is no longer an issue."

great handling

By on Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"I have a 2008 sport and has great handling and great get up"

Overall great vehicle

By on Saturday, June 20, 2009

"This vehicle beat the competiton hands down. Was avid jeep owner for years and this vehicle has far more features, sporty and convenience for the price. Even though this vehicle takes premium fuel with a smaller tank, I get more mileage than with the jeep 6 cylinder. I would definately recommend this vehicle for a smaller SUV."

Still pLeased

By on Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle for 3 yrs now and if I were to go car shopping today I would buy the CX-7 again with a little more upgrades this time. Love it. I wanted an SUV style but didn't want anything top-heavy. This vehicle drives like a car but with the room of an SUV and I am not sure I could go back to anything else now being used to the extra kick the turbo provides. gReat Car!"

The CX-7

By on Thursday, June 04, 2009

"I have had my CX-7 for little over a year and absolutely love it. My objective when buying the vehicle is that I wanted it to have a sturdy vehicle but yet sporty. Being in my young 20's I wanted a car that was bigger than a sudan yet not too "mommy". I am impressed with the look of the car- very sleek and sexy. Only down fall is the gas mileage!"

Fun and Sporty

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"I have had the Mazda CX-7 for over a year now and love it!! I am 23 years old, and anyone sees me get out of it, they always say what a nice sleek ride I have. Very sporty and takes sharp corners very nicely, one of the major down falls is the gas milage. 4 cylinder but turbo I range about 16-18 city and 18-21 freeway. Very Comfortable to myself and my passengers, I always get volunteered to drive long distances because of its comfort. Beautiful Vehicle and would recommend it to the younger crowd."

Love it

By on Thursday, March 26, 2009

"This is a fun to drive, great-looking vehicle. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something other than a basic, ho-hum SUV. Handles better than a lot of cars I've driven, plus handles rough dirt track and rocks a lot better. Only downside: the stock tires on the '08 are awful in snow and on ice."

RX8's Big Brother

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"This is my second mazda, my first one was a RX7 and it was the best. This is so much like it except the CX7 has more room and better brakes and pickup! The CX7 is by far the best bang for the buck, atleast in 2007 it was. The only regret I have is not getting the all wheel drive version of it. I've constantly been getting gas mileage in the high mid 20's and that fine by me, even though it gets old buying premium fuel all the time. Overall I feel that I've been really happy with this little Crossover....."

Great vehicle

By on Monday, January 26, 2009

"I traded in my Mazda 5 for the CX7 for more leg space, as my hubby It is a great vehicle. Just as dependable as the Mazda 5 was. You can't go wrong. Yes, the price was much higher but it was well worth it. The car runs great and everyone loves the look of it-I get alot of people asking me what it is because they love the look. Overrall an awesome vehicle with plenty of room for the four of us."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals