2011 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 331 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

The CX-7 rocks!!

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I love my car. The '07s had a couple kinks that got fixed and I've had no problems with my '08. It looks awesome, drives great, is very comfortable, it's great. I got it to hold my family of four better than my last car and it has exceeded every expecation. My kids love it, we love it, it does everything with Zoom-Zoom while looking great and at the best price. Get one, you'll love it!"

I like it, buttttt

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I have owned the CX-7 since Oct. 2007. I don't know what all these people are talking about regarding mileage! I consistently average 23-25 mpg on the freeway and just last month got 27 mpg on a long trip! My only complaint is the ride. The suspension is a little too tight for me. I too had the engine light problem in the beginning but the third time was a charm when I took it to the dealer. They were always extremely nice and always gave me a free car to drive. Some of the interior is a little cheesy (the fake nickel trim) but overall the car drives extremely well and you couldn't ask for better brakes! For the price it is an excellent value."

Worth the money

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"Just past one year of ownership. The commercials do not live up to the vehicle, it's racy, stylish, fun to drive. Would purchase all over again !!!!It definitly has ZOOM ZOOM"

35000 miles

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"I have had this carnow for 19mos. It was one of the first batch out of my dealership. After 35000 miles still love the car I have had some problems though...all were addressed and taken care of by dealer. Some of the problems repeated in the beginning ie Eng warning light...trie pressure warning....computer shifting problem ...gas cap...gas filler. As far as safety it was hit in an intersection by 2006 Honda accord in the driverside fr wheel area. approx 2500 damage to honda.....135.oo...(a scratched wheel) on Mazda. Love the car..."

dont buy

By on Sunday, January 20, 2008

"we have leased this vehicle for a year on a 2 year lease and will be getting rid of it soon has good and bad qualities but the bad out way the good. The milage is not good 18 in town 21 on the road takes premium gas, road noise on freeway is unexceptable plows real bad on snow covered roads rides rough navigation takes a 4 year degree to understand even the dealer counld not show us!! the owners manual for the nav is small print and as clear as mud!!great looking car though we get lots of comments handles good good power"

Love My CX7

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"If nothing else you have got to take this baby for a test drive! It just wants to go, go and then go some more. Everything is at your fingertips - radio, air controls, cruise, etc... Plenty of room with easy fold down back seats. Fuel should be a big consideration though - mileage is about 18-20 mpg and you do use Premium costing you an extra 20 cents a gallon. It will cost you an extra $275 per 25,000 mile...."

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"We were one of the first to own this vehicle. Took about 2 months before we saw another on the road. Great car! Very comfortable, great to drive, and seems really well-built. Have had absolutely no problems with it. Only complaint is gas mileage isn't what I hoped for, but it's used mainly for short trips, and we average about 17 MPG. Much better on longer trips, tho."

Perfect For Me

By on Thursday, September 06, 2007

"I test drove this crossover after driving a Toyota Camry and decided the CX-7 was for me! I travel a lot during the day on the highways and loved that the CX-7 sits up higher than a sedan; you can see so much better. The Turbo engine makes it easy to merge onto a highway and get around other drivers. The large tires give me a sense of complete control and great handling. The ride is similar to an SUV; the styling of the car is awesome with simple lines and controls on the steering wheel. We bought the base-model Sport and has everything you'll ever need. You can get an iPod hook up installed inexpensively at the dealership as well. I love this vehicle and would recommend it to anyone. More than enough room for future children and easy flip down back seats for even more room!"

Fun To Drive

By on Monday, May 28, 2007

"This is a great car to drive. The styling and performance are top noch. Turbo lag is minimal and the CX7 is up to speed as needed. I have had to take the car to the dealership because the back windows did not work. The dealer has been very good at solving the problem so far. This is my first Mazda and I have been happy with it to this point."

Wonderful Suv,perfect size

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive plus great mileage"

Cons: "None,wish they still made it."

"What a great Suv,it does everything right. Great handling and unbelievable mileage. I have got 32 mpg on the highway and consistently get 26 around town. This car is fun to drive,you will love it.Like Mazda says zoom zoom!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals