2011 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 318 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Great car, but blind spots are a serious issue

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "Sleek, comfortable, reliable"

Cons: "Mediocre gas mileage, HORRIBLE blind spots"

"I bought my CX-7 Grand Touring used (40,000 miles) and have had no problems with reliability thus far. The gas mileage is good, not great, for what it is, but the car is insanely comfortable. It might be a little loud, but otherwise this is a great car if you do a lot of long-distance highway driving. However, I have noticed that the blind spots are HORRIBLE. The design of the car is very sleek, but some of that comes from forfeiting visibility, especially around the corners of the car. Although I love my CX-7, I don't think I would get another one specifically because of how bad the blind spots are."

Great rear storage-Excellent Vehicle-3rd row handy

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "excellent cost, comfortable driving, 3rd row handy"

Cons: "no center consol, improve on front storage"

"some road noise at high speeds, avg. GPM 24/?? no trips yet. Leather interior not factory but professionally installed before pickup from dealer . door slots work but could have been longer for envelope to store insurance and registration (for example). Rear storage excellent, even more than had in Tribute (great for wheelchair)."

good

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I don't own this car

"good car fast"

Disappointments

By on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Cons: "Overpriced & Overrated."

"This Mazda cx7 with Turbo costs way too much in fuel considering other vehicle types on the market in this price range and trim package. Cannot use standard 87 octane gasoline and you can only use synthetic oils. You must also remember to idle the vehicle after each trip prior to turning off the engine. The technologies afforded this touring model are difficult to understand even with the owners manual and quick start guide. Road noise is highly prevalent and the interior finish collects dust daily during normal operation. It's back up camera gives an image that is squatty. Of course, these are my observations and opinions. It would be more fuel efficient for anyone considering to purchase a vehicle and more cost effective to buy an older model vehicle and not on credit. 'Buy an old one. Fix it up and keep it running.'"

Nice reliable vehicle

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Good gas milage, sturdy interior, lots of extras"

Cons: "Back seat"

"I leased this car for 3 1/2 years and am very happy with it. Not one single problem. When I was shopping I felt like I got the most bells and whistles for the money with this car, and still had a reasonable lease payment. My highway mileage was about 29mpg and locally about 22mpg. The cons would be the comfort of the back seat. I didn't care for it, but I don't have people in the back very often. When I did have passengers, they said it was fine, so maybe it was just me, feeling like I was sitting much lower than the drivers. They have improved the backup camera in the newer models, and that was something I didn't love, but it was ok. It got around in the snow just fine, never a problem. It also had good pick up entering the highway. I will be turning this in soon and would love to get a CX-5. Hope I have the same good luck that I had with this CX-7."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals