2010 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 335 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Luv it!

By on Sunday, November 04, 2012

Pros: "Great handling, good visibility, comfortable"

Cons: "Road noise too loud, low gas mileage"

"Just the right size, comfortable. Handles the road well, exterior stylish looking, quality interior with great features."

Fun Driving Crossover!

By on Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pros: "Appearance, price, value, sportiness"

Cons: "A little underpowered"

"I've now had this car for a little over a year, this is my second Mazda. It is so much fun to drive! My girlfriend has a CRV, and I can't stand the sloppy steering, my CX is nimble with great road feedback. I love the sportshift on mountain and hilly roads. Gas mileage has been pretty decent, I drive mostly freeways and average 26 mpg, not so good around town, but a recent trip to Vegas got me almost 30! I do wish there was a little more power out of the 4cyl, but 95% of the time, it's plenty adequate. Love the Bluetooth and back up camera. I plan on doing what I did with my last Mazda, and driving it for ten years and racking up the miles! My protege only required oil, brakes, tires, belts, and a muffler in 150k miles, and I think my CX will do the same!"

Kept this car longer than any car ever! Love it!

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "Just the right size - fun to drive - dependable"

Cons: "No temperature or compass on my car :("

"I have enjoyed this car for over 5 years, the longest I've ever owned a car! It has been dependable, with consistent gas mileage of 20 - 21mpg around town. Love the exterior styling."

Big upside surprise for a former Lexus owner

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cons: "Rear shldr belt conn to roof so visible in mirror"

"I had decided that I was tired of big car payments and overpaying for Lexus cars (my previous 4 cars were Lexus). I did a lot of looking (found the seats on the Sorrento and Hyundai version very uncomfortable), the smaller SUVs from Toyota and Nissan to be uninspiring and luckily found the Mazda CX-7. I got an incredible deal on the Sport version, paying $2,500 less than MSRP along with zero percent financing for 60 months. Afer owning this for >2 months I have to say I am very pleased. Climate control, rear camera, moonroof, power driver's seat, and lots of little things make this car a very good ride and good value for the money. The mpg's are a bit lower than expected but I have done mostly city driving so that is expected (22 mpg but 25.5 mpg when I did a long hwy stint). I am not a fan of the tires so in this case I am glad the tires on new cars all wear out quickly. But having owned an RX300, RX330, GX470 and more recently an RH400 I fully expected to not be happy with whatever I got. Could it use a bit more pep? Yes. DO I wish the pasenger's seat was power, sure as my wife would appreciate it. But a lot of things just work with this car. It is fun to drive, handles pretty well and I love the fact that it is $20-25,000 LESS than the RX350. And that is before the zero percent financing. I HIGHLY recommend this vehicle."

Love this car

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

Pros: "Love the turbo! Fully loaded, navigation system"

Cons: "Looks matronly, not the best gas mileage"

"I love my mazda cx7! I got one that is fully loaded and it has everything I want and more! The only thing that I don't like is that the seats aren't very comfortable!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals