2010 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 331 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

35000 miles

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"I have had this carnow for 19mos. It was one of the first batch out of my dealership. After 35000 miles still love the car I have had some problems though...all were addressed and taken care of by dealer. Some of the problems repeated in the beginning ie Eng warning light...trie pressure warning....computer shifting problem ...gas cap...gas filler. As far as safety it was hit in an intersection by 2006 Honda accord in the driverside fr wheel area. approx 2500 damage to honda.....135.oo...(a scratched wheel) on Mazda. Love the car..."

dont buy

By on Sunday, January 20, 2008

"we have leased this vehicle for a year on a 2 year lease and will be getting rid of it soon has good and bad qualities but the bad out way the good. The milage is not good 18 in town 21 on the road takes premium gas, road noise on freeway is unexceptable plows real bad on snow covered roads rides rough navigation takes a 4 year degree to understand even the dealer counld not show us!! the owners manual for the nav is small print and as clear as mud!!great looking car though we get lots of comments handles good good power"

Love My CX7

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"If nothing else you have got to take this baby for a test drive! It just wants to go, go and then go some more. Everything is at your fingertips - radio, air controls, cruise, etc... Plenty of room with easy fold down back seats. Fuel should be a big consideration though - mileage is about 18-20 mpg and you do use Premium costing you an extra 20 cents a gallon. It will cost you an extra $275 per 25,000 mile...."

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"We were one of the first to own this vehicle. Took about 2 months before we saw another on the road. Great car! Very comfortable, great to drive, and seems really well-built. Have had absolutely no problems with it. Only complaint is gas mileage isn't what I hoped for, but it's used mainly for short trips, and we average about 17 MPG. Much better on longer trips, tho."

Perfect For Me

By on Thursday, September 06, 2007

"I test drove this crossover after driving a Toyota Camry and decided the CX-7 was for me! I travel a lot during the day on the highways and loved that the CX-7 sits up higher than a sedan; you can see so much better. The Turbo engine makes it easy to merge onto a highway and get around other drivers. The large tires give me a sense of complete control and great handling. The ride is similar to an SUV; the styling of the car is awesome with simple lines and controls on the steering wheel. We bought the base-model Sport and has everything you'll ever need. You can get an iPod hook up installed inexpensively at the dealership as well. I love this vehicle and would recommend it to anyone. More than enough room for future children and easy flip down back seats for even more room!"

Fun To Drive

By on Monday, May 28, 2007

"This is a great car to drive. The styling and performance are top noch. Turbo lag is minimal and the CX7 is up to speed as needed. I have had to take the car to the dealership because the back windows did not work. The dealer has been very good at solving the problem so far. This is my first Mazda and I have been happy with it to this point."

Love our CX-7

By on Sunday, July 12, 2015

Pros: "Fast, Fun Ride"

Cons: "a bit loud on the HWY"

"Lets just say we are a family who travels a lot. Since we bought her back in 2010 our CX-7 has been nothing but fantastic!! We have not had any issues and have kept up on all the maintenance! The ONLY thing I may have to say is that can be a somewhat loud ride on the highway but def. nothing to stop me from buying another Mazda!!"

Wonderful Suv,perfect size

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive plus great mileage"

Cons: "None,wish they still made it."

"What a great Suv,it does everything right. Great handling and unbelievable mileage. I have got 32 mpg on the highway and consistently get 26 around town. This car is fun to drive,you will love it.Like Mazda says zoom zoom!"

This is a good car, require a good maintenance

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Very quick and fun to drive"

Cons: "Require good maintenance and like gas"

"Own this car for 7 years, for a small SUV (crossover) it has a very good performance in all condtions, turbo works fine however like a gas, the most impresive is suspenssion and road handling, it has very sensative and quick response stearing, automatic trans with MT option works well specially in hilly driving allowing the down shift to control speed better (if you are driving with the kids)After 3 sets of Goodyear RSA's I put the Bridgestone tires, it was a good change"

Love this car

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

Pros: "Love the turbo! Fully loaded, navigation system"

Cons: "Looks matronly, not the best gas mileage"

"I love my mazda cx7! I got one that is fully loaded and it has everything I want and more! The only thing that I don't like is that the seats aren't very comfortable!"

Great Vehicle

By on Friday, March 22, 2013

Reason: Need better gas mileage

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Chugs gas"

"Owned this car for over a year. Payment was high and it didn't get great mileage."

It is a great car, I love to drive this car.

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

"Wonderful car, great value, a wonderful car to drive. Zoom Zoom lives up to the words."

Very haapy drive

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Good price, fun to drive"

Cons: "hated dealing with service department"

"We live in the D.C. area and drive in heavy traffic. Great highway driver. Good gas mileage (compared to '04 Murano traded-in. Great looks (Black Cherry/beige leather)"

By far one of the best cars I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, extensive options list"

Cons: "Poor fuel economy"

"I've had this car for just over a year and, apart from some somewhat glitchy electronics, there are no issues to date. When we bought this car, we actually went to look at a Subaru Forester. The price on the Mazda, however, beat it. It was a leftover from the previous model year and had many more options than the mid-level Forester. It's the S Grand Touring model with AWD, which comes standard with leather, heated mirrors and seats, blind spot monitoring system, auto-dimming rearview mirror with homelink, rain sensing wipers, a six disk in-dash CD/MP3 changer, navigation, smart key, rear-view camera, and the list goes on. We also added a Whispbar roof rack and cargo box that have thus far not affected the fuel economy. My only complaints are that the keys have freaked out a couple of times and has either not locked the car, unlocked the car, or allowed us to start the car. Other than that, we had to have the stereo head unit replaced under the warranty as it was constantly fading in and out."

Overall a good car. Some minor annoyances.

By on Saturday, January 28, 2012

"Keyless entry is really fussy sometimes. The ABS on this car is really not good."

Never had a single problem, mileage right on

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "very comfortable, reliable"

"No complaints at all"

I love this car

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, quick, comfortable"

Cons: "Have to use premium gas because it's got the turbo"

"I bought this car a few years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. It has been a great car and I love it because it is super quick and very peppy. It's also a very good looking car. My husband has been trying to get me to trade it in and lease a vehicle to get rid of the loan but I just can't seem to part with this car. The only thing I don't care for is it doesn't have some features like my 2005 Ford explorer had, such as the temperature readings, doesn't tell me how many miles til empty for the gas and it only has one adapter outlet. Really wish I had two. Other than that the seats are super soft and comfortable and it's just spacious enough for everything I do with it. Overall I love my car and plan on having it for a few years longer."

Style, comfort and dependability

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Roomy, extras @ good price, handles well"

Cons: "Could be better quality (interior materials)"

"I've had this SUV for a few months now and it drives great. Handles very well in all kinds of weather. Has a lot of built in extras which would cost an arm and leg with other car brands. Overall, very glad I picked this model. It would be nice if it was heavier like the CX9. I think it would handle even better and would be a plus to be able to tow a higher load (would have had to upgrade the engine)."

Love my CX-7!

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, holding value decently."

Cons: "No complaints!"

"I've had my CX-7 for four years now, and I still love it. There were a few options that I wish now that I had gotten (automatic opener on the rear door, aux jack for the stereo, etc.), but overall the car is great. It does run better and quieter with premium fuel, but I knew that before I bought."

First new car, 2011. dealer said last model, liar

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "very stylish, I look good in it"

Cons: "Never saw 1 till I bought, now I see too many"

"I love the vehicle. I believe the options are backwards. 1 model has everything interior, but plain exterior and vice versa. I have an I touring with sunroof, heated leather, and I made them put custom 19" vogue rims and tires on it. No hard to find tires for me. I don't have dual pipes, chrome door handles, navigation, or blind spot detection. The only thing I wish is it set a little higher."

Love it!

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Great style, handling, comfort..."

Cons: "Premium fuel"

"I bought my 2007 Mazda CX7 used a year ago, Mine is loaded, AWD, leather, GPS, back-up camera... I love it. I still love to drive it and I really feel that it drives very nice and I don't feel the mpg is bad. I've gotten as good as 24mpg which I feel is pretty good for an AWD vehicle. Probably my only complaint is that I have to use the premium fuel, and I know buying new tires will cost a fortune because they're tall, but I feel it's worth it. I love my CX 7 and will probably buy another."

Glad I own it, but never again

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "power, interior, sound."

Cons: "Fuel!!!!!"

"I have the 2008 CX-7 sport. Love the power, the interior and so forth. However, I will not be buying this cuv again. Why? Because it has a drinking problem. So many companies are going the turbo route now. Unless they can make it where it's fuel efficient, I will not be buying another turbo."

Great vehicle, would buy again if a 2010 model!

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "Blast to drive, great design and interior!"

Cons: "Turbo may have some issues in first year(07)."

"I absolutely loved this car! The fun driving factor was a 10! Loved the interior and all the options of the Grand Touring. I did have the turbo engine replaced. It was not acting up but had white smoke coming out. Now this is not to say I would not buy it again...I would in a heartbeart! I would get one without the turbo is all. If you have not driven a Mazda...do so first before you buy! My favorite cars and a great value by far!!"

I love MY MAZDA CX-7

By on Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pros: "Styling, Engine, fun to drive,"

Cons: "gas mileage and original tires go quick also no MP3 option if you have Satielle Radio"

"Okay, I have never owned a car that I said I was going to drive until the wheels come off. This is the case. I love driving this car. Sporty, peppy, and stylish. I could have afforded a more expensive option but why when half the people think it is a Lexus and I carry my dogs in it everywhere I can. Clients have loved the car. Yes, the original tires stunk and went at 25K and I had a problem after the warranty was up that did cost some money to fix. Looking forward to no payments and tons more miles with my Zoom-Zoom Madza!"

Great value without compromising style.

By on Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"I love my new car! It was prefect for what we were looking for. We already own a Toyota Sequoia so I don't need towing or room for 8, that's covered. I needed a commuter car and a safe car for taking my 5 yr old around town. You get so many extras with this car for the price. I opted out for the convenience pkg. because I never used my old sunroof and a power seat wasn't that important to me. Anyway, I love my Bluetooth and all the extras. You won't be disappointed."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals