2009 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 337 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

By on Friday, April 23, 2010

"The Turbo is very powerful & ready whenever you need it!"

Solid performer

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"This is the first vehicle that I have ever own that I actually want to keep driving after putting 42K miles in the rear view mirror. Oil changes are not an easy thing on this car; the mechanic at Jiffy Lube allways seems to have a problem with the oil filter. Besides that, the car is a solid vehicle with great handling and accelation characteristics. It is a blast to drive, I can honestly say this because my previous vehicle was a Mazda RX-8."

Love it

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"I bought my vehicle in Nov06, and have had only minor issues with it. I enjoy driving it everyday. Yes, I agree Mazda should have done a better job on the wind noise. I wonder if the people who said it only has one charger up front, have found the one in the center console."

absolutely love

By on Thursday, March 26, 2009

"I love the power of this vehicle. It out performed all the v-6 engines I test drove and I'm always the first off the light. I LOVE THIS CAR. My only complaint is that the roof is low and not a comfortable ride for anyone over 5'8."

Best Car I ever owned Ne or used !

By on Saturday, March 7, 2009

"I have only had this vehicle for 3 month's (Winter month's) and it has far surpassed my expectations for a vehicle in the price range I got it for. It had one owner a busines 2-year lease or owner who followed the suggested servicing rules layed out by Mazda. As far as I am concerned I got a brand new 32k CX-7 grand Touring SUV for 20k with no strings attached. I got moe than I paid for. I'll let you know in two years how I feeel then. I would not wast your time for my 2-year evaluation when I know without a doubt I got the best. This is my 3rd Mazda, a B4000 truck, a CX-5 Crosover, and now the CX-7. Take it for me your in the right place if your looking for your money's worth in a vehicle"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals