2009 Mazda CX-7

7.7

Based on 327 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Luv it!

By on Sunday, November 04, 2012

Pros: "Great handling, good visibility, comfortable"

Cons: "Road noise too loud, low gas mileage"

"Just the right size, comfortable. Handles the road well, exterior stylish looking, quality interior with great features."

great vehicle

By on Monday, September 17, 2012

Cons: "road noise, but sound system takes care of that"

"I like this suv more now than when I bought it 6 yrs ago. It is a great mountain car, alot of fun on mountain trails where I live. Truely did not expect to keep it this long. I have no intentions of getting rid of it."

Kept this car longer than any car ever! Love it!

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "Just the right size - fun to drive - dependable"

Cons: "No temperature or compass on my car :("

"I have enjoyed this car for over 5 years, the longest I've ever owned a car! It has been dependable, with consistent gas mileage of 20 - 21mpg around town. Love the exterior styling."

I hate this vehicle

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

"Everything that can go wrong has...new battery and front brakes before one year of ownership; new transmission at 60,000K, wheel bearing issues within two years of ownership, everything that needs repair is never the simple "on-the-surface" repair, i.e. a headlight out is really a wiring issue resulting in replacement of entire casing. What seemed to be an excellent value has cost me more than any two of my previously owned vehicles put together. I loved the looks and the ride but definitely all for show."

Big upside surprise for a former Lexus owner

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cons: "Rear shldr belt conn to roof so visible in mirror"

"I had decided that I was tired of big car payments and overpaying for Lexus cars (my previous 4 cars were Lexus). I did a lot of looking (found the seats on the Sorrento and Hyundai version very uncomfortable), the smaller SUVs from Toyota and Nissan to be uninspiring and luckily found the Mazda CX-7. I got an incredible deal on the Sport version, paying $2,500 less than MSRP along with zero percent financing for 60 months. Afer owning this for >2 months I have to say I am very pleased. Climate control, rear camera, moonroof, power driver's seat, and lots of little things make this car a very good ride and good value for the money. The mpg's are a bit lower than expected but I have done mostly city driving so that is expected (22 mpg but 25.5 mpg when I did a long hwy stint). I am not a fan of the tires so in this case I am glad the tires on new cars all wear out quickly. But having owned an RX300, RX330, GX470 and more recently an RH400 I fully expected to not be happy with whatever I got. Could it use a bit more pep? Yes. DO I wish the pasenger's seat was power, sure as my wife would appreciate it. But a lot of things just work with this car. It is fun to drive, handles pretty well and I love the fact that it is $20-25,000 LESS than the RX350. And that is before the zero percent financing. I HIGHLY recommend this vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals