2009 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 314 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Nice reliable vehicle

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Good gas milage, sturdy interior, lots of extras"

Cons: "Back seat"

"I leased this car for 3 1/2 years and am very happy with it. Not one single problem. When I was shopping I felt like I got the most bells and whistles for the money with this car, and still had a reasonable lease payment. My highway mileage was about 29mpg and locally about 22mpg. The cons would be the comfort of the back seat. I didn't care for it, but I don't have people in the back very often. When I did have passengers, they said it was fine, so maybe it was just me, feeling like I was sitting much lower than the drivers. They have improved the backup camera in the newer models, and that was something I didn't love, but it was ok. It got around in the snow just fine, never a problem. It also had good pick up entering the highway. I will be turning this in soon and would love to get a CX-5. Hope I have the same good luck that I had with this CX-7."

AWD great in Snow

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "Turbo Power is good & Stable in Snow"

Cons: "Expensive to drive, Not reliable"

"I bought the AWD model of the '07 CX7 while living in snow country. It was great in the snow, but that's where Great ends with this car. It is now a burden, and cost a ton of money to drive and maintain. Having to use 91 Octane hurts the back, especially with the poor MPG (Avg. 16). The tires cost a fortune to replace and it seems there is always a repair needed when taking it in for an oil change. Have had numerous electrical issues with warning lights, CD not working and power window issues."

NUMBER 1 VEHICLE IVE EVER OWNED.

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "WONT FIND A BETTER AUTO."

"MY VERY FIRST MAZDA. YOU WONT FIND A BETTER AUTO FOR THE MONEY. I JUST LOVE THIS CAR. GREAT SPEED AND PERFECT RIDE."

Not so great

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Good looking, comfortable on long trips."

Cons: "Bad turning radius and blind spots"

"Very comfortable interior and a good looking car. But...yes, replaced the turbo at 40,000 miles under warranty luckily. The tires that came on the car were lousy in rain and snow. The blind spots are terrible. And the turning radius makes it difficult to pull into traffic easily and to park it. I lack confidence when driving this vehicle. Our other car is a Mazda 3 and we love it. It has 150,000 miles on it and never a problem."

Not so great

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Good looking, comfortable on long trips."

Cons: "Bad turning radius and blind spots"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals