2008 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 331 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Beatiful Car

By on Saturday, March 26, 2011

"It is probably the best looking car in it's class."

Awesome value

By on Monday, February 21, 2011

"Great vehicle for the money. The non turbo 4 cyl is the way to go. You DONT need AWD unless your in the mountains!"

decent- but small changes would make it great

By on Thursday, January 06, 2011

"not a ton of room to store in the back for long trips for 2 adults and a kid- short trips and city drivers will love this vehicle- great gas mileage- *18 city for us, 27 highway @ 75mph, over 30mpg @ 60mph once it was broken in over first 5k miles. Not bad- seats needs to be 8 way instead of 6, and front passenger is not power seat- only slider which is not good for long trips. My wife loves it- I think it is average on interior, but will admit the "zoom zoom" was not left out of this vehicle."

ZOOM ZOOM

By on Saturday, September 11, 2010

"I bought this car when it first came out and it was awesome at first. Great performance especially for the price and great styling. Some of the drawbacks of this vehicle are that it only takes premium gas and the MPG's are less than I had hoped. I've also had to take it in to the dealer 3 times for AC issues. One time the compressor froze up while it was in use and it caused the serpentine belt to smoke and caught on fire. Over a year later and I'm still having problems with the AC cutting in and out. No major mechanical issues though. Also, after a while you'll start hearing more and more cabin noise. I know someone else that owns the exact same vehicle and has had ZERO problems. Overall this car is very enjoyable to drive. ZOOM ZOOM... This SUV feels like a sporty car. If it wasn't for the AC issues I would rate this car a 5"

Lousy Warranty + Bad Craftsmanship = Lots of $$$

By on Thursday, September 09, 2010

"In the past year, I had to replace the motor and the radiator and neither were covered by warranty."

Fun to drive

By on Sunday, August 15, 2010

"I was looking at buying a Ford Edge and ended up buying the CX-7. This is my first Mazda. FUN to drive. I got more options for the same money that the used Edge cost with less options. My husband uses a lot of rental cars for traveling. I test drive them and they do not compare to my CX-7. I truely love my car!"

good stuff

By on Thursday, August 05, 2010

"Just drive one.... you'll see!"

Safe SUV with power

By on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"I'm not sure about the newer models, but I got the 2008 CX7, and it is turbocharged and very quick. It also has great crash test rating which makes me feel safe when transporting loved ones (not to mention myself). I used to have an RX8, and I don't feel like I had to give up any performance or style. I definitely recommend this vehicle!!"

my cx-7

By on Thursday, May 13, 2010

"pleasant surprise. never thought a cuv could be this comfortable and fun to drive. serves my purpose of roomy but not to big."

LOVE this car!

By on Friday, April 09, 2010

"I LOVE this car...it handles well in all seasons(and I'e had it for three winters now) - the only two drawbacks are that my car HAS to have premium gas/93 due to the turbo engine (which can be a bit pricey living in NY) and I don't have an AUX port for my iPod (which became standard in most vehicles 01/08)...I love this car so much that I'm going to keep driving it (and I have 40k miles) AND purchase the CX-9 after I pay this car off. I have heard HORROR stories about this car, but Mazda's new line is amazing!"

Gas Hog

By on Saturday, January 23, 2010

"This car is very nice in many ways with the exception of your wallet it really drinks the gas at least mine did. It drove very nice and looked sharp but what a gas hog I had mine for only 8 months and decided I had to get rid of it due to the gas cost if it had not been for that I would have kept the car. I understand that the 2010 models are "suppose" to get up to 30 miles per gallon? Any way I bought a honda accord and gas is no longer an issue."

great handling

By on Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"I have a 2008 sport and has great handling and great get up"

Overall great vehicle

By on Saturday, June 20, 2009

"This vehicle beat the competiton hands down. Was avid jeep owner for years and this vehicle has far more features, sporty and convenience for the price. Even though this vehicle takes premium fuel with a smaller tank, I get more mileage than with the jeep 6 cylinder. I would definately recommend this vehicle for a smaller SUV."

Still pLeased

By on Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle for 3 yrs now and if I were to go car shopping today I would buy the CX-7 again with a little more upgrades this time. Love it. I wanted an SUV style but didn't want anything top-heavy. This vehicle drives like a car but with the room of an SUV and I am not sure I could go back to anything else now being used to the extra kick the turbo provides. gReat Car!"

The CX-7

By on Thursday, June 04, 2009

"I have had my CX-7 for little over a year and absolutely love it. My objective when buying the vehicle is that I wanted it to have a sturdy vehicle but yet sporty. Being in my young 20's I wanted a car that was bigger than a sudan yet not too "mommy". I am impressed with the look of the car- very sleek and sexy. Only down fall is the gas mileage!"

Fun and Sporty

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"I have had the Mazda CX-7 for over a year now and love it!! I am 23 years old, and anyone sees me get out of it, they always say what a nice sleek ride I have. Very sporty and takes sharp corners very nicely, one of the major down falls is the gas milage. 4 cylinder but turbo I range about 16-18 city and 18-21 freeway. Very Comfortable to myself and my passengers, I always get volunteered to drive long distances because of its comfort. Beautiful Vehicle and would recommend it to the younger crowd."

Love it

By on Thursday, March 26, 2009

"This is a fun to drive, great-looking vehicle. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something other than a basic, ho-hum SUV. Handles better than a lot of cars I've driven, plus handles rough dirt track and rocks a lot better. Only downside: the stock tires on the '08 are awful in snow and on ice."

RX8's Big Brother

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"This is my second mazda, my first one was a RX7 and it was the best. This is so much like it except the CX7 has more room and better brakes and pickup! The CX7 is by far the best bang for the buck, atleast in 2007 it was. The only regret I have is not getting the all wheel drive version of it. I've constantly been getting gas mileage in the high mid 20's and that fine by me, even though it gets old buying premium fuel all the time. Overall I feel that I've been really happy with this little Crossover....."

Great vehicle

By on Monday, January 26, 2009

"I traded in my Mazda 5 for the CX7 for more leg space, as my hubby It is a great vehicle. Just as dependable as the Mazda 5 was. You can't go wrong. Yes, the price was much higher but it was well worth it. The car runs great and everyone loves the look of it-I get alot of people asking me what it is because they love the look. Overrall an awesome vehicle with plenty of room for the four of us."

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

By on Friday, October 24, 2008

Well rounded vehicle

By on Sunday, October 05, 2008

"In my 28 plus years since I have been driving, this is the best overall vehicle I have ever owned. I usually trade in or get tired of my vehicle within the first three years but I don't see myself parting with this one anytime soon. Handles like a charm with solid braking. Maybe the gas mileage could have been better for a vehicle of this size."

Awesome Car

By on Friday, September 05, 2008

"Everything is great with this car. I have it for year and a half and so far so good. Great handling, awesome hp, good gas milage, very comfortable and great looking. I drove Ford Edge for a while and I think CX-7 is better overall and cheaper too. Also great service, I never had a problem when needed to service the car. Mazda has well organized service."

Not very happy!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Not very happy with this car. I just reached 20,000 miles and would love to get rid of it! Pick up is horrible, gas mileage is poor and quality is baaaadddd. The inside is plastic, and the carpet is paper thin. I have scratches on the gear shift, and I don't wear rings!!! I should have gotten the Ford Edge I was looking at before hand, but I "thought" I was getting a good deal on this. I am looking at selling or trading it in, but it has dropped from $29K to $18K in less than 1 1/2 years! Ugh."

Madza CX 7

By on Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Vehicle was over priced and has no trade in value. Must use premuim gas or does not get good milage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals