2007 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 337 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Luv it!

By on Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pros: "Great handling, good visibility, comfortable"

Cons: "Road noise too loud, low gas mileage"

"Just the right size, comfortable. Handles the road well, exterior stylish looking, quality interior with great features."

Fun Driving Crossover!

By on Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pros: "Appearance, price, value, sportiness"

Cons: "A little underpowered"

"I've now had this car for a little over a year, this is my second Mazda. It is so much fun to drive! My girlfriend has a CRV, and I can't stand the sloppy steering, my CX is nimble with great road feedback. I love the sportshift on mountain and hilly roads. Gas mileage has been pretty decent, I drive mostly freeways and average 26 mpg, not so good around town, but a recent trip to Vegas got me almost 30! I do wish there was a little more power out of the 4cyl, but 95% of the time, it's plenty adequate. Love the Bluetooth and back up camera. I plan on doing what I did with my last Mazda, and driving it for ten years and racking up the miles! My protege only required oil, brakes, tires, belts, and a muffler in 150k miles, and I think my CX will do the same!"

Driving it until the wheels fall off

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pros: "Great cargo, styling, fun and comfy to drive"

Cons: "brakes, premium gas, no MP3 plug"

"This is my 9th car.... I have had it almost the longest of any car I have driven. I love it. It is zippy, good in snow, people think it is a Lexus. It has great cargo room for the class of 07 smaller SUVs. We take it everywhere. We pile in our two medium/large sized dogs and put the bikes on the back and go. I drive regionally as a sales rep and this car has been from Philly to Maine and back to CT in a week. We live 600 hundred feet in elevation over our town and having AWD is a necessity in the winter. I never worry about getting stuck. Things I would change. Original tires wore out fast... brakes are garbage and have to be fix/replaced early and often but I understand that is the Chinese steel everyone is making them from these days. Not great storage for stuff out of site. Wish it had a cargo rack and it takes premuim gas and the mileage isn't so wonderful."

35000 miles

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"I have had this carnow for 19mos. It was one of the first batch out of my dealership. After 35000 miles still love the car I have had some problems though...all were addressed and taken care of by dealer. Some of the problems repeated in the beginning ie Eng warning light...trie pressure warning....computer shifting problem ...gas cap...gas filler. As far as safety it was hit in an intersection by 2006 Honda accord in the driverside fr wheel area. approx 2500 damage to honda.....135.oo...(a scratched wheel) on Mazda. Love the car..."

Replaced my minivan!!

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, handles well"

Cons: "none yet!"

"I just bought this car in June. It has about 4500 miles on it and I love it. The only problem has been that we've already had to have the rotors smoothed - the brakes were pulsating at 60 mph. Other than that, I've got no complaints. I looked at alot of other cars before buying my CX7 and the CX7 had the most options at the best price."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals