2007 Mazda CX-7

7.8

Based on 331 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Best Car I ever owned Ne or used !

By on Saturday, March 07, 2009

"I have only had this vehicle for 3 month's (Winter month's) and it has far surpassed my expectations for a vehicle in the price range I got it for. It had one owner a busines 2-year lease or owner who followed the suggested servicing rules layed out by Mazda. As far as I am concerned I got a brand new 32k CX-7 grand Touring SUV for 20k with no strings attached. I got moe than I paid for. I'll let you know in two years how I feeel then. I would not wast your time for my 2-year evaluation when I know without a doubt I got the best. This is my 3rd Mazda, a B4000 truck, a CX-5 Crosover, and now the CX-7. Take it for me your in the right place if your looking for your money's worth in a vehicle"

great car

By on Wednesday, September 03, 2008

"Only compromise with this car is towing capability, because of the 4 cyl and low torque. Other than that, it gets better gas mileage than my wife's RX8 which only gets 19mpg and the cx7 usually feels like it runs better because the turbo kicks in pretty quick. People complaining about the gas mileage probably have it revving in the turbo range a lot, or drive a lot of hills or stop and go. On the highway you can get about 24 mpg, but in the city and when you are doing a lot of quick starts and hard stops it can drop as low as 15 or so because the turbo really sucks gas. The manual mode shift is awesome for highway passing, just drop it down to 4th or 5th and pass pretty much anybody in the way. This car is comparable to most vehicles several thousand dollars more expensive."

I hate this car!

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"My husband and I both leased this vehicle in February of 08'. Both of us HATE this car! Our main complaints are: Not fuel efficient at all... At a minimum I drive 40 miles a day (To and from work) thats a quarter tank of gas right there! Plus the car requires Premium fuel for the best torque results. Pick up: There about a 3-4 second delay for any pick up. You have to floor it to get any results. I use three highways , twice a day and quick pick up is a must.. Not with this car! I had a Nissan Murano and I kick myself on a daily that I didnt keep the car. What a difference in pick up, noise and fuel. The engine in the CX7 is soooo loud and you feel each shift in gears. When you try to slow down gradually, you feel the car rock back and fourth. Needless to say we are trying to get out of our leases. When you test drive this vehicle, take it out on the highway dont make our mistake and test it on the street. There's a big difference!"

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2008

"Overall decent vehicle. Real world MPG is about 21 combined. Had a great lease deal, so no regrets. A few cons to consider would be: An initial "thunk" sound when the front windows are put down... they go down a quick inch, pause, then continue down. The other minor annoyance is the sound the AC compressor makes when you're sitting still or idling. You can hear it very audibly turning on and off every 10 seconds or so. Other than that, LOTS of room in the back, rear seats go down flat and easily. Good entry level crossover, with lots of standard options."

Dont buy!!!

By on Thursday, April 24, 2008

"I am not a huge fan of my '07 CX-7 Grand Touring. First, I am getting AWFULL fuel economy. 15-17 mpg in the AWD. I worked for Mazda, and internally they know there are flaws with this vehicle. Ride is a little rough, but great performance. But, with the rising cost of gas, and the fact it takes premium, not worth the investment. Also, over this year, it took a huge hit as far as resale. Bought for $32,000 8 months ago, now worth $24,000."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-7 near Honolulu. See local deals