2015 Mazda CX-5 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,022 - $21,463.

10/8.2

Based on 128 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Great car- very good MPG!

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "Great pricing compared to comparable vehicles."

Cons: "Needs larger diameter cup holders"

"Traded in our '06 Prius for a CX-5. Lost 14 MPG in the trade, but gained so much more - much less road noise,much more comfort, fun to drive, better handling, blind-spot warning,much better ground clearance, really a good looking vehicle, much better sound system,bluetooth. Recommend this vehicle highly. MPG since driving it off lot is 30.2 on about 50/50 highway and city driving. Plenty of power when asked for."

Efficient,smart designed Mazda

By on Monday, October 08, 2012

"She's only a week old, but very happy with the cx-5. Great visibility and comfort, fun to drive. I only liked the Kia sx turbo more, but the cost & mpg made the difference. The Mazda also looks a bit nicer."

Excellent gas mileage and driving experience!

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and great gas mileage"

Cons: "none so far"

"Really surprised with city gas mileage. I primarily use this SUV for daily office commute which is about two miles (round trip). For this kind distance I am getting close to 26+ mpg city (with my 2005 accord I was getting only about 18-19 mpg). The City+highway average is comes to about 28 mpg (I didn't travel much on highways). Moreover it is easy to maneuver and fun to drive. Really happy to own this vehicle."

13' CX-5

By on Friday, September 07, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage , air conditioning, zoom-zoom"

Cons: "Tom Tom navigation system a bit primitive to use."

"What an awesome little SUV. just got done taking my new CX-5 on a road trip up to Northern Arizona with my wife and two boys (pre teens). Got up the Mtn roads with ease. Auto wipers worked great! Suv hugged the road gracefully. Got an avg of 31 mpg after only having vehicle a week. Got the touring model with electronics & nav pkg. dials easy to use. Plenty of room and having three power outlets came in handy to power up the IPods/IPhones & Nintendo DS's. The A/C works great! Cools down quickly and blows enough to easily cool the rear seat passengers quickly. Traded in my Mazda 3 (2008) which I truly loved also but with two boys needed more room for all of us. Plus bottom line, it's fun to drive!"

LOVE LOVE LOVE

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pros: "gas mileage, sporty look, interior"

Cons: "none!"

"I was searching for a crossover.. coming from a Mazda 3I. I needed more space.. but didn't have the budget to afford a big SUV nor did I want the low gas mileage that the bigger SUVs offered. I looked at the Honda CRV, Toyota Rav4, Hyundai SanteFe, Ford Explorer and the Kia Sorento. I wasn't crazy about any one them and found them to be mediocre. I didn't like that I had to buy 2-3 levels up either to get some of the options I wanted. I loved my Mazda 3 and never had any problems with it.. So I went to the Mazda dealership and test drove the 2013 CX-5. I fell in love with it immediately. It had all the features I wanted and were looking for and the gas mileage was simply unbeatable by any other manufacturer. I love the sporty look and the interior. I ended up purchasing the Touring with the Bose/sunroof package. I have never been happier with my decision and look forward to driving every day now. I would highly recommend test driving this car... I also plan on going back to purchase the Navi. Not sure why I turned it down originally but the price is decent, and I shall be going back shortly to get it installed."