2013 Mazda CX-5

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

This car is absolutely perfect!

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Pros: "Blind spot detection, great price, great mpg!"

Cons: "Not the Grand Touring :("

"After comparing SUV's for weeks my options were this car and A Rav 4 I was torn. The Rav 4 cost a lot less, but after driving Mini Coopers for the past eleven years, I was apprehensive about driving a bigger vehicle. The thing that sold me at the time was the blind spot detection! Since purchasing the car I keep coming across so many more benefits of owning this car over other brands. It doesn't burn oil Subaru is known to, takes regular unleaded gas, and is built like a tank! My only regret is that I didn't get the Grand Touring model."

From good to GREAT!

By on Friday, August 21, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, good looking and VERY fun to drive!"

Cons: "None!"

"This is my second CX5. The first one was already a very good SUV but the engine had no power which made it almost painful to drive in the highway. Thousands of customers complaint about this, Mazda took note and equipped the CX5 with a more powerful engine (more HP and better torque). The difference is impressive. Now this car feels and drives amazingly! The steering feels as if you were driving a BMW, it is simple PERFECT! Very comfortable car, nicely equipped in the Touring version, good quality materials and mechanically, 100% reliable. Great value for your money. Get one! You'll love it."

Only had this veh. a short time, very satisfied.

By on Sunday, August 16, 2015

Pros: "Great handling, great looks, great quality"

Cons: "A little more power"

"We got a 2016 Grand Touring model in Soul Red color and great looking wheels. My wife wanted something sexy and it definitely is that. Lots of nice features with the Technology Package. I recommend the 2016 as Mazda upgraded the Nav. with bigger display and more user friendly. We looked at the other crossovers in this price range and all things considered feel this was #1. The 2.5 eng. with 184 HP gets the job done but a little more power would be nice. We love our CX-5"

THIS VEHICLE SURPRISED ME

By on Friday, August 14, 2015

Pros: "GREAT WINTER TRACTION, SPORTY DRIVING EXPERIENCE"

Cons: "SPACE FOR DRINKS AND OTHER SMALL THINGS"

"THE ALL WHEEL DRIVE WAS QUITE IMPRESSIVE IN THE UPSTATE NEW YORK SNOW THIS PAST WINTER. THIS DRIVES LIKE A SPORTY CAR, WITH LOTS OF PICK UP. PLENTY OF ROOM FOR PASSENGERS AND CARGO SPACE IN THE BACK. JUST NEEDS MORE ROOM FOR DRINKS AND OTHER THINGS. OVERALL I AM QUITE SATISFIED."

TOTAL SURPRISE PURCHASE

By on Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Cons: "Stereo Sucks -Cheapest fix replace Speakers"

"I was looking for a Toyota or Subaru - Sale sguy provided an intro to a Certified Used 2015-CX-5 I wasn't really interested - Then he handed me the keys - stated - Doesn't hurt to just drive it - I was like ok. - Took it for a 10min. Drive. - I was hooked - This thing is fun to drive - I didn't purchase the 2015 - I opted for a 2016 sport model for the price and fun option - Both Subaru and Toyota was a boring experience compared to CX-5 in sports driving mode. -"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-5 near Honolulu. See local deals