2013 Mazda CX-5

Based on 151 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

What is so great about the CX5? Everything!

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

Pros: "great gas mileage, lots of cargo space"

Cons: "smaller towing capacity"

"I am truly happy with the CX5. It does everything I need it to do. I love how it drives (drives like my Miata), rides, and looks. I have owned it for 1 1/2 years and expect to own it for a very long time. It has out performed the previous Escape by far. Here in Michigan during the winter months my CX5 goes when other non 4 wheel drive vehicles don't. I didn't buy it for the features but I love them. The backup camera is nice, the navigation is awesome, and the blind spot monitor is very nice. I don't use the city stop feature so I cannot comment on that. I have taken it down dirt/mud roads, loaded it with all my camping gear, towed kayaks and a canoe, and bikes, and taken it on road trips. Excellent gas mileage. The only issue I really had was that I could not get the roof top carrier bars to match the vehicle color but they match the interior so its ok."

cx-5 great driver

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pros: "very fun to drive"

Cons: "i would get darker tint on windows next time"

"cx-5 needs more (or larger) storage compartments. electric windows do not work unless ignition is on. best mpg = 37.8 @65 miles/hour on cruise. i love the blind spot detectors and rear camera. i enjoyed driving the "twisties" here in TN."

Very surprised!

By on Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pros: "Great performance, mileage, handling. Safety!!"

Cons: "Nav is junk!! TomTom. Headlights high beam!"

"We have had Honda's for over 30 yrs. We test drove all small SUV. This one is the best of them in our opinion! Safer ratings, good milage. The CRV was just cheap, Honda civic! More road noise!Rode chopy! We have the Touring model! They need improving on their NAV! IT's TomTom junk! Google maps on your phone beats it hands down! High beam headlights are poor. We need to see deer, & elk at night!These need to work better! Milage is better out of Calif. 30-33 mpg open road @ 75 miles per hour."

Great Small SUV

By on Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, handles well, nicely appointed"

Cons: "under powered, low gas mileage, noisy engine"

"One of the first 2013 CX-5's delivered to my dealership, in fact it was still on the boat when I placed my deposit. It has only been in the shop for oil change and inspections. It is a comfortable, useful all around vehicle that is suited well for its purpose. Gas mileage is on the low side of normal, average of 23.9mpg. I can take it on a 100 mile highway trip and average 33mpg after a few weeks of stop and go in the hills of Pa. its back to 23.9. Also, its "almost" impossible to fit a 2x4x8 and still close the hatch. A bit under powered trying to get to highway speed. The 2.5l engine fixes that."

Awesome vehicle, fun to drive too!

By on Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pros: "Really fun to drive, awesome interior features"

Cons: "The navigation system isn't great"

"I am absolutely thrilled with the CX5. It does everything I need it to do. I love how it drives and it's a gorgeous vehicle. I have owned it for 2 years years and couldn't be happier with it. It has out performed my previous Rav 4 by far. Here in Northeast Wisconsin during the winter months my CX5 gets through the snow with no problem when other vehicles can't. I love all the. The backup camera is awesome, the seat warmers are wonderful, the lumbar support in the seat makes my back really comfortable and the blind spot monitor is fantastic. I have loaded it with camping gear, towed a canoe, and bikes, and taken it on road trips. Excellent gas mileage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda CX-5 near Honolulu. See local deals