2009 Mazda B-Series Regular Cab

8.3

Based on 248 Ratings for the 1998 - 2009 models.

KEEPS ON GOING

By on Saturday, May 3, 2008

"I bought this truck new. It has served me reasonably well through the awful winters up here in the Pennsylvania Pocono Mountains. All I do is put a 100 lb bag of sand in the bed and 4 snow tires to get through most bad weather. Brakes don't hold up well and there have been annoying electrical problems such as odometer cluster, wheel sensor, and wiper/blinker switch. At 125000 I intend to keep it until it dies. So far this truckhas taken me to Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, and several times to Massachusetts with no serious trouble at all. Great vehicle for the $."

By on Sunday, December 2, 2007

"I have owned my 98 mazda pickup B2500 for 6 years now and have had several problems with it, the paint on the hood is peeling because of severe rust, i've replaced the starter twice, i had to replace the transmission after 120000 miles and the driveshaft was bent. A bolt broke ont he fan and shot it into the radiator cause a hole in the radiator which cause the truck to overheat and crack the head. It lacks power, i can go up a hill starting off at 70 mph and by the time i get to the top im going like 60. They shoulda put the 3.0 liter engine in all their models. I get stuck really easy too."

Good truck

By on Friday, October 12, 2007

"I have owned this truck since new in 2001. I have had no problems except for a recall on the clutch. It was fixed and I havent had anything mess up since. Good on gas and very dependable. If you are a big guy though it can be kind of tight fit."

Good, reliable, but not a stunner

By on Monday, November 12, 2007

"Very reliable truck. Very small, weak truck. Not good for work, but is very affordable and will get you around with no problems. I have 85K on mine and have had no problems at all. It's not pretty, but it works."

This truck rules!

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"I've had my B3000 for seven years, brand new. It has been through the craziest stuff and does not stop. Sure, I have had minor mechanical stuff that gets fixed, but it can be blamed on the mechanic. My seats are still extremely comfortable. I didn't care the head unit (radio) so I swapped it out. For being a stock truck, it sure can handle being off road. Now at almost 125,000 miles, the engine is still very strong. It brakes very nicely and it still looks good for being an older truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda B-Series Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals