2009 Mazda B-Series Regular Cab

8.3

Based on 246 Ratings for the 1998 - 2009 models.

Good Reliable Vehicle

By on Thursday, July 23, 2009

"I've owned my Mazda B-4000 truck with 4 wheel drive now for 10 years. It has almost 120.000 miles, and I've driven it all over the country. It still runs great, and it will be a sad day when I have to get rid of it. Hope I never do! Its a good reliable truck and taken me everywhere I needed to go....and maybe a few places I didn't need to go to. :-) Four wheel drive is great! Definately love my truck."

Great Truck

By on Thursday, October 09, 2008

"Great truck and good MPG I get about 29 MPG hwy and about 25 city and I dnt drive it too easy either. I love this truck and hope it last my whole life. I just rolled 44000 on 10/8/2008 and it is a 2000."

KEEPS ON GOING

By on Saturday, May 03, 2008

"I bought this truck new. It has served me reasonably well through the awful winters up here in the Pennsylvania Pocono Mountains. All I do is put a 100 lb bag of sand in the bed and 4 snow tires to get through most bad weather. Brakes don't hold up well and there have been annoying electrical problems such as odometer cluster, wheel sensor, and wiper/blinker switch. At 125000 I intend to keep it until it dies. So far this truckhas taken me to Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, and several times to Massachusetts with no serious trouble at all. Great vehicle for the $."

love it

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"i had my 97 b4000 se 4x4 since it was 6 months old. it had 111k miles on it when i hit an 18wheeler at approx. 30 mph. i have to say my baby never gave me a problem other than the check engine light coming on, even though there was nothing wrong with it and the dome light would not go off. but other than that, it was awesome, so much so, i'm looking into getting another. in the accident, none of the glass broke, air bag didn't deploy (thankfully) i had been told that was because it was not a straight on hit. it retained it's value much to my surprise and i never had to do any kind of major work to it. i think if i had not crashed, i would have had it for another 11 years."

By on Sunday, December 02, 2007

"I have owned my 98 mazda pickup B2500 for 6 years now and have had several problems with it, the paint on the hood is peeling because of severe rust, i've replaced the starter twice, i had to replace the transmission after 120000 miles and the driveshaft was bent. A bolt broke ont he fan and shot it into the radiator cause a hole in the radiator which cause the truck to overheat and crack the head. It lacks power, i can go up a hill starting off at 70 mph and by the time i get to the top im going like 60. They shoulda put the 3.0 liter engine in all their models. I get stuck really easy too."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda B-Series Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals