2008 Mazda B-Series Regular Cab

8.3

Based on 246 Ratings for the 1998 - 2009 models.

Great truck. Dependable, gas mizer

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "great gas milage"

Cons: "lack of power with the 4 cylinder engine."

"Bought this truck new in 2000. Got 94000 miles on it. Got the 4 cylinder and a 5 speed manual transmission. I have replaced the tires twice and installed a battery at 85000 miles. It is great at what I use it for. Good dependable cheap transportation. I tow a 15 foot aluminum boat with no problems. Average 23 mpg in town and 26 on the road."

Tough little truck

By on Sunday, December 25, 2011

"Downsized from a dodge dakota 4x4 crew v8 that I loved but gas milage was killin me.This truck is screwed together very well and will work like a truck.I towed about 2000 pounds with it to Florida and back thru mountains etc.towed great but gas milage was dismal 13mpg /- I average 19mpg regularly with 2wd 3.0 auto its good in the snow being only 2wd but must have weight in the bed I put 300lbs and makes a huge difference.Mine has the torsion bar front suspension like a4wd it rides like a truck but it is a tough little bugger several people I met with the 3.0 said it runs forever the guy at the inspection place has over 300000 on his.Mine had a rebuilt trans put in just before I bought it with 67,000 miles."

Best Truck On The Market

By on Saturday, May 14, 2011

"I bought my B-4000 duel sport New in 2002 I have not had any major problems except replacing an idler pully, and for 160000 miles and traveling all over the US this truck is ahead of all the others by a long-shot!"

Good Reliable Vehicle

By on Thursday, July 23, 2009

"I've owned my Mazda B-4000 truck with 4 wheel drive now for 10 years. It has almost 120.000 miles, and I've driven it all over the country. It still runs great, and it will be a sad day when I have to get rid of it. Hope I never do! Its a good reliable truck and taken me everywhere I needed to go....and maybe a few places I didn't need to go to. :-) Four wheel drive is great! Definately love my truck."

Great Value..Great Buy

By on Friday, May 08, 2009

"Purchased this truck for my first vehicle at 16 and have had it for 6 years now. The only disappointment i have had since buying the truck is the room factor, but of course i knew when i bought it wasn't very roomie. Gas mileage isnt the greatest but it its good for an 03 light truck. Very cheap in price but in quality and style it does not lack much of anything (except the darn birds enjoy nesting in the open grill after the truck has been parked for a few days!!) lol."

Been a decent vehicle

By on Monday, April 27, 2009

"Purchased vehicle new in '00 and am just now having to put some money into her at 247,000 miles. Replacing the radiator,etc. I have towed an 1800 lb boat with this truck-not breaking any landspeed records or stopping all that quickly but worked well. I also have driven all over the East and Gulf Coast from Georgia to Norfolk and Georgia to the hill country of Texas-not once has this truck left me stranded. With proper scheduled maintenance-a very dependable vehicle. Only shortcomings is the road noise, spark-knock (obviously a common issue with 3.0 v-6 ford motor) and pretty much a no frills truck-what do you expect for an economy vehicle."

Great Truck

By on Thursday, October 09, 2008

"Great truck and good MPG I get about 29 MPG hwy and about 25 city and I dnt drive it too easy either. I love this truck and hope it last my whole life. I just rolled 44000 on 10/8/2008 and it is a 2000."

KEEPS ON GOING

By on Saturday, May 03, 2008

"I bought this truck new. It has served me reasonably well through the awful winters up here in the Pennsylvania Pocono Mountains. All I do is put a 100 lb bag of sand in the bed and 4 snow tires to get through most bad weather. Brakes don't hold up well and there have been annoying electrical problems such as odometer cluster, wheel sensor, and wiper/blinker switch. At 125000 I intend to keep it until it dies. So far this truckhas taken me to Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, and several times to Massachusetts with no serious trouble at all. Great vehicle for the $."

love it

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"i had my 97 b4000 se 4x4 since it was 6 months old. it had 111k miles on it when i hit an 18wheeler at approx. 30 mph. i have to say my baby never gave me a problem other than the check engine light coming on, even though there was nothing wrong with it and the dome light would not go off. but other than that, it was awesome, so much so, i'm looking into getting another. in the accident, none of the glass broke, air bag didn't deploy (thankfully) i had been told that was because it was not a straight on hit. it retained it's value much to my surprise and i never had to do any kind of major work to it. i think if i had not crashed, i would have had it for another 11 years."

By on Sunday, December 02, 2007

"I have owned my 98 mazda pickup B2500 for 6 years now and have had several problems with it, the paint on the hood is peeling because of severe rust, i've replaced the starter twice, i had to replace the transmission after 120000 miles and the driveshaft was bent. A bolt broke ont he fan and shot it into the radiator cause a hole in the radiator which cause the truck to overheat and crack the head. It lacks power, i can go up a hill starting off at 70 mph and by the time i get to the top im going like 60. They shoulda put the 3.0 liter engine in all their models. I get stuck really easy too."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda B-Series Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals