1993 Mazda B-Series Regular Cab

Based on 87 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

Excellent truck, but not to good for the tall guys

By on Saturday, November 17, 2007

"Very reliable and Maintinace free truck, 202k miles and still Running strong!"

Love this Baby

By on Sunday, June 22, 2008

"I bought my 1990 B2200 used in 1997. Such a gem! I have never had any break-down repairs as yet except to replace battery, brakes, tires, and regular maintenance items. Great little truck! The heater and air still work great. The seat upholstery has held up, but the door vinyl has taken a slight toll from the sun. Maybe I am just used to the seat, but I find that this is the most comfortable vehicle for sitting long stretches from fill-up to fill-up on long trips (23 MPG avg), but then I am a "little" lady. I gave my baby a new red dress ( paint job ) after a HYUNDAI smashed up into her... my baby barely "bent" an eyebrow and kept me safe. I would not let the insurance company take her away because of their "perceived" value. I will hang onto this one forever!"

Long term satisfied owner

By on Thursday, February 21, 2008

"I was shopping for a v-6 when I test drove this 4 and decided it had more power than the Toyota and Nissan fours I was comparing it to and I settled on the 4 for better economy. It has plenty of power with a reasonable load but put on a small sleeper camper or pull a 18 foot boat and it strains and fuel economy drops markedly. It has been stone reliable for 122k miles of hard use, averages 19 mpg in around town use. A good truck, the kind of vehicle you can always count on but doesn't have enough personality to earn a name."

I LOVE MY TRUCK

By on Tuesday, December 25, 2007

"THIS IS THE MOST USEFUL VEHICLE I EVER HAD. ITS A CAR, A TRUCK OR JUST TO ENJOY A DAY HANGING OUT."

1987 B2000 SE-5 --- LOVE this truck forever !!!!

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin', HI MPG"

Cons: "hard to find parts now, doesn't like the cold"

"I have an 87 Mazda B2000 SE-5 Cab-Plus (I'm maybe the 3rd or 4th owner). It has over 212K miles and she is still going strong. It's fun to drive, gets 40mpg hwy, hauls hay or bricks, lots of room in the interior and just goes, goes goes. ADORE this truck. Worth every cent put into it. Love her so much we are restoring her. I replaced a lot of parts and had much work done on it since I bought it at 178K miles( brake master cylinder, exhaust work, clutch slave/master cylinder, radiator replaced, new head ( unknown to me, I bought it with a patched head), EGR, battery cables, more, BUT IT'S WORTH IT. This truck starts and runs every time....she gives everything she's got and never leaves me on the side of the road. She's been abused and still keeps running like a trooper. LOVE THIS TRUCK and so much fun to drive on these dirt roads. She gets 40mpg (cruising steady on the hwy), and about 25mpg short trips to/from town. She has a forever home with us. I might even bury this Mazda in the garden bed when (and *IF*) she ever does die."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda B-Series Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals