1992 Mazda 626 Consumer Reviews

By on Wednesday, February 03, 2010

"I bought my 92 Mazda over a year and a half ago. It had 328,000 miles on it. Since then I've only replace the valve cover gasket and the head gasket twice (due to improper driving) and nothing else. It now has 339,000 miles and runs beautifully. It does have somewhat of a muffler leak, but that doesnt affect it too much. We've been suffering a winter with temps below zero on consecutive days, yet it starts on the first try every time. Extremely reliable car! Heat and AC even still work fine."

Good First Car

By on Saturday, January 05, 2008

"I like to think of this car as my child, even though it is older than me. Although for the most part I value this cars reliability, I do spend a bit of money on it, From a new radiator to a starter, to a new alternator, radio, and even battery terminal clips. Im pretty sure that everything under my hood besides the engine is aftermarket. The engine is something to talk about, that is the only part of the car I do not worry about, because it just keeps going. I worry more about components going out, which makes sense being that the car is older than me, but the engine hasnt started leaking, or even shown any signs of burning. I like to think that my little mazda has a mind of its own, being that it has a few electronic grimlins (automatic seatbelts, fuel and engine temp gauge and cruise control) that I cant seem to fix, but I really dont care, as long as it keeps going then I am going to keep driving, and the 2.2 hauls when you need it too. It's kinda nice to smoke some civic ricer with a 1989 box on wheels."

I love my 1990 Mazda 626

By on Monday, July 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage, last forever"

"I bought this car new 21 years ago, and it's going strong. It just turned over 200,000 miles, and still gets 35 mpg and has no problem accelerating up steep hills. It is a 5 speed, and I think that helps it get better gas mileage. The electric windows and door locks still work, which I think is pretty unusual in a car of this age that's had hard use. It recently started leaking around the moon roof, so I've had it sealed shut. I've also had a 1986 Mazda B2200 pickup that I bought for my business. Although the business sold it around 10 years ago, it's still running and I see it around town sometimes. A Mazda will be my choice the next time I buy a car, since they just keep running without any major problems, and they are a blast to drive! Lots of get up and go, and they handle very well. Those "zoom zoom" commercials tell the truth!"

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted