1994 Mazda 323

Based on 26 Ratings for the 1990 - 1994 models.

20 years, over 300K, no problems

By on Wednesday, February 03, 2010

"Great gas mileage. Very reliable. At 200K, people told me it was time for a new car -- now over 300K and still running fine. Has never let me down."

Mazda 323

By on Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"This is a very reliable and good running car that is great on gas. It is cheap and easy to fix any mechanical problems. Runs smooth and comfortable to travel in."

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Great Little Car

By on Monday, June 28, 2010

"I loved my little blue hatchback. It has been very reliable and just right for me. The back seat is very spacious for it's overall size and you can fit a ton of stuff in there when you fold the seat down. It's pretty fun to drive, though it's a little puny up steep hills. I drove mine to about 210k until it had a problem not worth fixing (but amazingly the AC still works!). I've had it for six years and I've replaced: radiator, front breaks, valve cover gasket, timing belt and another minor oil leak at the same time and then just maintanance stuff like tires and battery etc. That's pretty good for its age and milage. I got about 30mpg on it. It's supposed to get better but I guess it's efficiency deminished over time. That's still pretty good though. The paint is in bad shape in some spots, with the clear coat peeling off. I would recommend this car to anyone if you can find one with low enough miles that's in pretty good shape. But expect them to die around 200k because I have a friend who had one and his died around there too. Overall I have loved having this car. It's only flaw is its age and high miles and wear and tear that comes with that."

Great Little Car

By on Wednesday, January 06, 2010

"My neighbor gave me this car for free and I had the clutch pack redone. I think its a great little car. Terrific gas mileage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda 323 near Honolulu. See local deals