2012 Lotus Evora

7.3

Based on 3 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

5.7/10
    6.3/10
    7.0/10
    6.0/10

A real head turner

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "An extremely well balanced chassis."

Cons: "A tricky entry and exit from the cabin !"

"The Evora has an extremely competent chassis, fantastic braking and a beautifully designed composite exterior. Handling point to point is phenomenal, and on track will happily keep up with far more expensive counterparts. The interior, with premium and tech pack is a nicely appointed cabin. On the road it always generates lots of attention."

Small, Fast, Gets a lot of attention...

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "Most fun you can have in a car"

Cons: "seems a little cheap and rough around the edges"

"I bought this car new in 2011, and take it out on the weekends. The S model not crazy fast, but it gets the job done. The handling is amazing. It is a little rough around the edges (fit and trim). But then I expected that in a handmade car. It is a little hard to get in and out, but comfortable to drive once you get in. The back seats hold a small suitcase, but no real person could sit in them. Overall though I love the car."

Seemingly underpowered

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "world-leading handling, looks, exclusivity"

Cons: "fit and finish, clutch issues, poor support"

"Based on what I paid, the power is a little lacking. At $84k, the 4.9 sec 0-60 is underwhelming. Even worse, the S upgrade only takes the 0-60 time down by .3 seconds to 4.6 seconds. Anyway, the car has not held up as well as it should in the 18 months I've owned the car. I have had it in the shop about 6 times now for various fit and finish issues, and one major issue, which involved changing out the entire clutch, which took over 4 weeks to complete. It seems Lotus is very slow at providing parts to their US dealers for repairs. Yes the handling is superb, but there is more to this car than just that. Otherwise, I could spend 1/3 the money and gotten myself an Elise for ~30k. This is a true luxury automobile with a very comfortable, quiet ride and motor. I just wished the quality lived up to the price. From a value standpoint, this is the kind of car that must steal your heart in order to steal your wallet."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lotus Evora near Honolulu. See local deals