2007 Lotus Elise

Based on 8 Ratings for the 2005 - 2011 models.

Per Page:  5 | 10

A true car enthusiast sports car!

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Pros: "Fast, good gas mileage, light"

Cons: "Few cosmetic bits tend to break easily"

My second love only to my wife :)

"In short this car is design for curves. Nothing for the price can compare to the raw feeling you get sitting in one of these vehicles. You feel connected to the road. No frills and fufu features like in most modern days cars. The attention factor is at 100% every where you go. You will feel like a celebrity."

My second love only to my wife :)

This is a race car, not a Luxury Sports Car

By on Monday, September 02, 2013

Pros: "The best handling car you will ever drive"

Cons: "This is not a comfort commuter car"

This is a true race car, not a luxury sports car.

"If you want to drive the best handling car on the road, this is your machine ! With the Toyota engine and drive train, you will not find a more reliable sports car. This car attracts people. They love it. This is the most photographed car I have ever owned. Tires - to get the grip, the Yokohama tires are very soft. The rear tires last about 6,000 miles and fronts last about 12,000 miles. This depends on how you drive, but I know you will love taking a city street corner at 60 and the car does not break loose. It goes 0-60 in 4.4 sec. This car is nothing but driving fun."

This is a true race car, not a luxury sports car.

Best handling sports car in the world

By on Monday, August 05, 2013

Pros: "Maserati handling at a VW price-Super fun to drive"

Cons: "No cup holders:+D--no extras--just fun"

Fantastic view.

"After 4 Porsche's I could not believe that there was a better handling car. I have driven may others but the Lotus sticks to the road like it is glued and corners like it is on tracks. Lotus has carried the ground effects machine that it designed for race cars to this model. I am 6'3" at 220 lbs. Tight fit but comfortable with plenty of head room with soft or hard top. Getting in and out took a bit of practice, but that is true for any sports car in its class"

Fantastic view.

The most enjoyable vehicle I've owned

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great styling"

Cons: "Hard to get into/out of, interior doesn't hold up"

"The car is difficult to get ina and out of, and some of the materials used in the interior have not held up well considering the age of the vehicle, but the Elise is by far the most fun of any car I've owned. If you want a car that is quiet, comfortable and easy to get around in - this is not yoe vehicle. If you want a car that has a great HP/weight ratio, handles and brakes like a $300k exotic and makes you feel like you are driving a F1 racer every day - this is your car."

Street legal race car

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing unless you are fat and can't fit in it"

"My 2011 Elise R is the best car I have driven in my entire life. I had before porsches, BMW, audits and a mustang gt500 and those care are like driving crown Victoria's next to the Elise. The information this car send to the driver is amazing! Super fast acceleration for only 192hp, the BEST handling than any car out there including ferraris and lamborghini, and I know this because I was a test driver for this two companies when I lived in Italy. The only issue is the small cabin but that is what lotus is all about, low weight, superior handling and great acceleration. The Toyota engine is not a Celica engine, it is just the bones/shell, it is all lotus engineering. Until you drive an Elise you'll understand it, and if you are able to get those revs all the way close to the redline you will hear a sound that releases the monster that Elise is all about. It gives you the chills! It is like you are inside a race car video game."

Per Page:  5 | 10
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lotus Elise near Honolulu. See local deals