2006 Lincoln Zephyr

9.4

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2006 models.

Highly Reccomended

By on Sunday, November 01, 2009

"I bought my 06 Lincoln Zephyr pre-owned in June of 07 with 24k miles. I now have 87k miles on it and it is running great. I thought I would have a hard time really loving another car as much as my last one, a 2000 Mazda Millenia S, but this is really a special car. Heated and Cooled seats, Moonroof, Dual Zone, One of the first cars to have bluetooth pairing, chrome wheels, etc. Im going to drive this car payment free for a long time. Its very comfortable, but lacks responsiveness during hard accelerations, buy this car for comfort, reliability, durability, and looks, but do not buy this car for acceleration and sporty performance, If thats what your looking for get a 2010 Lincoln MKZ. Since 2006 Ford has really been putting out some incredible products, This car has made me a Ford Lincoln Mercury customer for life."

Overall Great Car

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pros: "great gas mileage, comfortable, nice ride"

Cons: "a little sluggish on power with a/c running"

"We purchased 2 of these cars new from a Lincoln dealership in Westfield Indiana. At 45 years of age (at the time), this was my first new car, as I had always driven pre-owned cars in the past. We liked the style and ride, but the 0 down, 0 interest deal was too hard to pass up! So we took the plunge and went with new. We used these cars for business as sales cars and they proved themselves well. Although one of the cars was totaled a couple of years ago, I still drive one of them as of the date of this post. The cars had a few 'new model year quirks', but we found them to be an overall good value. The gas mileage is great and the car still runs very well. The only real complaint that we had was the chrome wheels started to peel excessively 6 months after we purchased the cars. An obvious manufacturing defect. I notified the dealership where the cars were purchased and they gave me some lame excuse that it was caused by driving it through the car wash. Yeah right! Needless to say, we had very little satisfaction from their service department. We liked the cars, but after the way the dealership handled the situation mentioned above, they will never see another dime of our business, nor will we ever recommend them to anyone we know. That being said, on a scale of 1-10, I'd give the car an overall rating of 9.0. The dealership gets a big fat 0."

Get it in Black

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"The looks from the outside of the car is very classy, and at the same time is has a sporty apperance. The interior is miles ahead of BMW."

TOPS

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"I've owned 26 vehicles since my 1956 Ford Victoria--all makes and models Only 1 (NON- american)--This Lincoln is the finest."

Nice car to drive

By on Sunday, December 09, 2012

Pros: "price used, sound system, comfort,"

Cons: "bad lower control arm bushings."

"Bought my Lincoln used at 35000mi and I now have 85000mi, the only problem I've had with my car was both lower control arms and torque strut had to be replaced at 55000mi due to horrible noise it started to make. I think this might be a defect with this car because I have heard others mention this noise problem in web forums. Other than that the car has been very enjoyable to drive. The THX sound system is the best. This Lincoln is a car I would buy again ."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Zephyr near Honolulu. See local deals