2006 Lincoln Zephyr

9.3

Based on 112 Ratings for the 2006 models.

Great car for the price.

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pros: "Price, standard equipment"

"PROS: Dynamic driving, handling, smooth and fast shifting transmission, sporty feeling, cooled and heated seats, great quality leather, factory installed high power Xenon headlights, luxury car equipment, great A/C and the vents, you can turn them easily 360 Deg. and point the airflow in any direction. CONS: Interior design, wide turn radius."

Black with Ivory interior, never in an accident.

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

"No dents, scratches or impurities. Interior clean as if new. Floor matts perfect, never been exposed, always covered with rug matts. New tires in January 2014, actual mileage 67800. This has been a one owner auto pampered always."

Best Car I've Owned

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pros: "Quiet and smooth drive. Very comfortable."

Cons: "Chrome ten eels flake."

"I really enjoy this car. I take it on long road trips all the time because of how comfortable it is. It has all the space a full sized family would need. I also love the truck space! I put a twin sized mattress in my truck once and was able to completely close the truck! (After putting the back seats down.) Overall great buy."

A Great Value now and for years to come

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great price, lots of amenities."

Cons: "Low profile tires & brakes wear out fast"

"I bought this car new in 2006 and have never regretted it. I looked at a number of other cars including Infinity, Cadillac and Acura but frankly none had the number of standard options the Zephyr had in addition to the 0% down and financing. There were better entry level luxury cars out there but for the price and value none could beat Lincoln. In the end I believe I made the right decision. To date this car has been great. I've had a couple of minor issues with it but overall very pleased with my purchase. I've had it now 7 years and plan to drive it for several more."

Liking It More As I Drive It

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

"Just purchased used with 44K miles. Had a $10K budget and no other car came close in comparison. This car looks brand new...inside and out. Test drive was great with the exception of a shimmy in the steering / wheels. Dealer addressed as one of the tires was out of balance. Paid $10,700. A few days after delivery, while driving on the highway, the transmission began acting up. The dealer replaced it. (They found someway to cover it.) The job took 10 days. I've had it back for about two weeks. And, the more I drive it, the more I like it. At first I was babying it...afraid something else might go wrong. But as I relax and just drive as I normally do, it's growing on me. I have owned much larger luxury cars in the past, so the size is taking some getting used to. Pros: Looks, condition, smooth ride, good handling, gas mileage, price, large trunk, luxury brand. No one believes this car is 7 years old...appears to have just rolled off the showroom floor. Cons: Smaller, hard seats, armrest placement, stereo (have standard, will likely replace with nav / upgrade at some point), situational slow pick-up, no bluetooth, no convenient place to put cell phone. Overall, price was the driving force. I believe I got a good bang for the buck, expecially considering the low mileage. Time will tell if we become best buddies. Somehow, I think we will."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Zephyr near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for