2011 Lincoln Town Car

Based on 503 Ratings for the 1998 - 2011 models.

Best engineering and no problems still great car.

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "Makes a tight U turn and accelerates when needed."

Cons: "Depreciates quickly so it's good to find a used 1"

"This car is roomy and comfortable for 4 or 5 adults. It gets decent mileage for the size and comfort. They have stopped making these Town Cars and they were a great car."

Solid reliability, good value

By on Friday, March 29, 2013

"I bought this car with 40k and now have 115k. At the time I just needed something cheap and in a hurry. Used, these cars are a steal. I drive 300-400 miles per week and get in the low 20's for mileage - mid 20's if all highway. The only repair outside of normal maintenance was replacement of the rear air springs. Went to regular coils as they were cheaper. I don't need a car to tell me were I'm going or how to park. Very low tech but in return, very reliable and inexpensive to maintain."

A great car for the family.

By on Friday, February 01, 2013

Pros: "Safe, heavy, good HWY mpg, reliable, class, great"

Cons: "Blind spots when backing up, rear defrost slow"

Red Beauty 2003 Lincoln Town Car

"This is my 2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature. The car has 106,000 miles on it. The only two repairs the car has had are the rear back up sensor module was replaced and the air suspension has had one repair. The car is very safe, roomy, reliable, quiet, scalding hot heat, ice cold A/C. The car gets about 27 mpg hwy at 55 mph and about 17 mpg in Town stop and go. This isn't bad for such a wide heavy car. The car has power everything and at night all the buttons light up and are just in the right spot. The steering wheel turns with the least of ease and the brakes are so easy to press down and the car stops like a sports car. This has been an excellent car and will hopefully keep going for another 100,000 miles. And the heated seats will get you hot and comfortable in a hurry. This car has too many great options to list, but I love the auto rain speed wipers, the rear back up sonar beep, the auto volume radio that adjust to the speed of the car, the dual zone climate controls, the adjustable pedals, the fact that you can turn off the precision track traction assist to help get the car out of mud, the huge trunk, and the key pad entry on the driver's door. This car is amazing. The car still looks new at over 100,000 miles. The interior is still like new."

Red Beauty 2003 Lincoln Town Car

Lincoln Town car for life

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "SMOOTH DRIVE"

"my family is all lincoln this is the 5th one ive owned 260k miles runs perfect no problems at all no lights and all original parts. car is a tank! BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED! 15/10"

LOVE THIS CAR!!

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"This is the best car I have ever owned. It is like sitting on the living room couch on long trips. I am also amazed at the gas mileage on long trips. On my first trip, I actually drove for 4 hours without a stop to relieve my backside. Who could ask for anything more."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Town Car near Honolulu. See local deals