1995 Lincoln Town Car

Based on 275 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"I have owned this care for over 10 years and it has been excellent. 24-26 mpg, very comfortable. I love it. Very reliable, and a pleasure to drive. It is so much moe comfortable than most other cars on the road."

Excellent used car for trips and cruising around

By on Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pros: "Big, roomy, floats down the road, good safety"

Cons: "Sucks gas in town, handles like a drunken whale"

"I picked up my '97 Town Car with 216K on the odometer for $1200 in May 2012. I only bought it to take a cross country trip from California to Iowa and back as my other car is a Fiat 500 and not very roomy. I still have it as of Aug 2013 as it's been such a good and comfy car to drive I find it hard to let it go. It's had a few issues like the ABS light going on and off and the transmission shifting oddly sometimes. But with the mileage that's to be expected from a 17 yr old car. My kids LOVE this car for trips. It's gots gobs of room for them and our two dogs. You can carry a lot of luggage and stuff in the trunk, it's huge. A lot of the cool features such as memory driver's seat, seat heaters, trunk pull down, and digital dash still work. I get 22-24 mpg on the highway with the A/C running which is way better than the EPA estimate back in '97. In town I get between 14-16 mpg with isn't great but it's a two ton car, that's a lot of weight to move. I feel safe in this car too with the dual air bags and lots of metal surrounding me. I've put a windshield, ball joints, a battery, and tires on it so far but not much else. It's been a reliable car so far. I'd buy another one."

Great comfort, wonderful ride and terrific economy

By on Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pros: "Rides and handles superbly."

Cons: "Plastic intake manifold is below it's dignity"

"This car rides like you would expect a luxury to ride, but it gets great gas mileage, an average of 24.5 city/highway which you would not expect from a large car with a V/8 engine. The finish is superb with attention to detail. Always starts and runs smooth. I have one gripe, the intake manifold is made of a special plastic and had to be replaced, what happened to the idea of using aluminum ? The car is 16 years old and the paint and upholstery is still excellent. Do they still make such a quality car anymore?"

Must have been incredible when new

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"My car looks and feels brand new. Everything works perfectly including the heated memory seats, moonroof, every window and doorlock. Although I bought this mainly as a winter car, I now use it much more than that. The air ride suspension can take whatever I put in the car and still keep the car level and good riding.I consistently average over 19 mpg and straight highway gets close to 24. I never expected to buy a car this oldas I was replacing a 2000 that I totalled. Found this car by chance. Although it's the older body style it's a better car. Just love this car."

Best Vehicle I've ever owned

By on Sunday, October 07, 2007

"I have personally put over 250,000 miles on this car, and overall had less problem with this car than any other car I've owned in the past 20 years. It still gets 20 miles to the gallon in town, and 25mpg on the road. It by far is the best ridding car I've ever owned. Also, it has a great trunk on it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Town Car near Honolulu. See local deals