2015 Lincoln Navigator Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $57,470 - $60,441.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 07/28/2016

10/6.9

9.8

Based on 4 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

9.8/10

Under Appreciated - Yet Unique

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pros: "Excellent value, unique, fun to drive"

Cons: "Massive (22'), HVAC vents need step up"

"The professional reviews on the 2015 Lincoln Navigator L are just not on point. The vehicle is an exceptional value for the money a cool $40-60k better value then some of the european brands, and $20k better then an Escalade. (I have owned them all and the Lincoln is the best experience to-date) The 2015 Navigators in general are not being over produced and all over the rental fleets, so they are unique and noticeable. In 2014 they made less then 9k! The 2015 is big SUV - hauls 7 or 8, lots of gear, is pretty easy to park, and very smooth. Reserve Equipment Group 101A - adds dollars and is rare but steps up the entire rig to a special category. PROS: Big, roomy, quiet, fuel efficient, nice (101A) interior, rugged and built tough HVAC works like an american truck Excellent visibility Handles and running boards make easy access Various controls are awesome once you take the time to learn them Cool cargo area divider Massive center consoles (rows 1 and 2) CONS: Interior Dash Vents look/are cheap No heated steering wheel HVAC control puts to much cold out onto driver Drivers seat is not that adjustable 10 way (be great to be 16 way) Single CD Menu of controls takes some learning Lift gate is high, not for the vertically challenged Cupholders are odd shaped for some water bottles More storage in the cargo area needed No cargo cover"

Extremely Happy compared to GMC Yukon

By on Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Pros: "Great price, comfort, room"

Cons: "Interior plastic trim, fit and finish not perfect"

At the carwash

"Cross shopped with equivalent priced GMC Yukon, Toyota Sequoia, and higher priced Mercedes GL. The Navigator offers the most comfortable suspension, seats, and the most room. It isn't the most quiet with wind noise and another fault is the exterior window trim fit isn't perfect. I wish the interior fake plastic-chrome trim was real alumunium. Other then that this car is fantastic! Engine is superb, adjustable magnetic suspension is class leading, seat comfort is excellent for my disabled Wife. Seats 4 kids with ease plus the L version has room in the trunk for strollers, coolers, bags, and more! If we ever run out of room we can use the factory-standard roof rack or tow a trailer. Oh my last gripe is I wish this car had low gear 4WD like the similar Ford expedition does. We checked out the expedition but the front end styling is kind of ugly and the platinum model is close in price. We were able to negotiate brand new price of 2015 Navigator L 4x4 with sunroof and 22" wheels for $66,500 from MSRP of $72,500. $2,000 in rebates and $4,000 off. We love it! My Father has one and it has been problem free for 10 years."

At the carwash

Great Vehicle in every way.

By on Monday, November 9, 2015

Pros: "Ride,Accerleration,fuel milage."

Cons: "none right now."

"I've owned many vehicles in my life and most were Ford products. This one I happened to get the Ford Z plan discount on thru family so that was a deciding factor as opposed to buying the Expedition.I'm extremely happy with the EcoBoost engine and the handling bests the 1999 Navigator by a long shot.The pickup is also much better and that one had a 5.4 but it lasted to 324k before I sold it to a Marine and his family.I have 1500 miles on it and so far I'm amazed at how a vehicle of this size handles so well.The interior has a couple plastic pieces but I can live with that..Anyway I will give updates in a few months but so far I'm in heaven with this SUV."

better than any other

By on Thursday, September 10, 2015

Pros: "enjoy the ride"

Cons: "v6 engine"

"I am extremely happy that my Navigator is better than any other brand..Comfortable ride, great seating , although engine has changed from v8 to v6 i still think its awesome.I love the ride whereever i go.Beautiful suv"