2008 Lincoln Navigator

Based on 100 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great vehicle overall, low cost to operate

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "great styling, and awesome ride"

Cons: "poor fuel economy, interior could be better."

"Has been a very reliable vehicle. Well built other than the interior. Interior has a very plastic look, and is not constructed as well as it should be for the cost of the vehicle. Also fuel mileage is terrible around town. I bought it new and do not regret it, but may consider the ford expedition next time. Might get a better bang for the buck."

Nothing compares

By on Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pros: "I love it"

"Cadillac, Mercedes, Lexus and others have nothing on the navigator that matters. True GM has great colors but I'm speaking from a mechanics point of view. First, just routine minor maintenance. We expect that. Next, full independent suspension, handles great, much like a smaller vehicle, great diver feedback without a harsh feel. great braking for a vehicle this size. Great acceleration but it is not a mustang or vette. Who is going to drive a luxury SUV at triple digit speeds? keyless entry!!! (combination on door) power, full folding flat seats! Escalade doesn't have it. Everything on interior looks real, not an after thought like the Cadillac added at the last moment. Great seats, steering wheel controls, navigation, radio and climate controls easy to use and understand. Bottom line, Ford got this right and everyone else are wanna bee's. I would buy another one if I needed to but baring something unforeseen, this truck will last me a long long time. Gas mileage ain't great but not bad either. 70-75 miles per hour fully loaded around 18+ mpg. Around 500 miles on a road trip."

Love my Navigator! Very smooth ride.

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, luxury, easy driving."

Cons: "visablity hard to see out when 3rd row headrest up"

"This is a great car. My family loves it! Wish I had gone with the L model for more room. (next time!)"

Perfect luxury family car. Safe comfort ride

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "Have car fax which pries $810 above book"

Cons: "luxury cars are not known for good gas mileage"

"Bought it for my wife but she is going to have to quit driving soon. Fantastic, safe, luxury ride. Everything works and no body damage. Great mechanical condition. Will need tires soon but NO other problems."

Very fine vehicle for the $$$

By on Saturday, December 19, 2009

"I looked at a lot of SUV's before I chose this one. I looked at a Chevy Suburban/GMC Yukon, really big $$$ for those puppies. I even was able to speak to the original owner - he bought a '09 to replace this one. We usually fly when we go see the relatives and yes driving takes a lot longer but when you drive/ride in as comfortable and smooth a vehicle as the "NAV" ,as we call it, it's worth it. My girlfriend even likes it, A LOT, and she is not a fan of "BIG TRUCKS". P.S. She hates my F-250 Super Duty 4x4. Oh well what can I say. Bubba"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Navigator near Honolulu. See local deals