2003 Lincoln Navigator

Based on 237 Ratings for the 2003 - 2006 models.

Great confort and roomy, poor engeneering design

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Size, comfort inside, options"

Cons: "electrical issues"

"Have owned now for 5 years and was 2nd owner. Vehicle has had tons of electrical issues including power running boards (replaced for standard side steps), rear ac compressor, power pedals and for most Air supension. Engine and tranny great so far, knock on wood. If didn't ahve this issues it would be a great american vehicle. Comfort ride inside is great, especially on long trips."

The most comfortable ride an SUV has to offer!

By on Thursday, November 13, 2008

"I've owned my 2004 Navigator just over 3 years and have had no problems mechanically, electronically, or otherwise. It's like sitting in a recliner to drive this vehicle. When I was looking for an SUV I was heck bent on the Toyota Sequoya (they ride like our farm trucks) until I test drove my Lincoln. With it's air ride system no other SUV comes close to it's comfort while driving. We've also found the third row seat very useful but its ability to lay down flat and flush with the rest of the back compartment is one of my favorite features. I still can't believe that after all these years, GM models only fold the back of the seat down and they don't really offer much more loading space when needed unless you take them out of the vehicle all together (which renders the seats useless if they are in your garage while you are on vacation for example). As others have mentioned, now would be an excellent time to find a pre-owned Navigator while the gas prices have affected sales. When gas prices were around $4+ a gallon I was spending about $105 to fill up but now that gas is hanging around the $2.15 mark, I'm spending about $58 or so. During the "gas crunch" I found out that I could get about the same results performance wise by putting Unleaded Plus in the tank instead of Premium. Hope this helps."

Best vehicle I have owned for comfort and handling

By on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Pros: "Smooth driving, quiet, spacious and comfy"

Cons: "No sunglass holder, seat belt design not good"

"I have owned this car for 2 1/2 years and it has been extremely reliable. No major mechanical or electrical issues. Have had a blown fuse that affected the running boards but it was easily identified with the owners manual and I fixed it myself. Gas mileage is not great in this economy but for the car size and capacity 14 mpg is my avg. Only one complaint. The seat belt design is not good. You have to leave the door open to get to the belt to put it on. There is not enough space between the door and the seat to grab it."

Bought 2004 and still own 2014

By on Monday, April 28, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, Interior design, great travel vehicle."

Cons: "MPG, Expensive Tires,"

"Mostly maintenance free at 135,000+ miles with regular dealer servicing. At 80,000 miles a catalytic converter went -they have two; one on each side. It was covered by Warranty so we got lucky because the warranty on the cat converters expires at 80,000 miles. Don't buy used without complete service records or you may be staring at a lot of money."

luxury suv

By on Monday, February 01, 2010

"I purchased our Navigator after the transmission in our Expedition started to slip. Hands down the best , most practical vehicle we've ever owned. We use it to pull our boat , pull an enclosed car hauler , and take all of our trips in it. This thing gets horrible gas mileage but what does anyone expect ? My wife was involved in a head on collision at over 40mph and didn't receive as much as a bruise. This truck is great . If you are concerned with the fuel economy then you shouldn't even be looking in this category. Great truck and SAFE!!!! If you are concerned with the price of gas than you should look at Tayotas or Yugos . If you want a truck that will pull a tank , get you there in style , carry eight adults plus luggage , and KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE than this is it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Navigator near Honolulu. See local deals