• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Lincoln Navigator L Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $54,386 - $55,885.

10/7.0

Based on 98 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great long distance traveler.

By on Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Pros: "Always ready to perform whatever I asked of it."

Cons: "No major problems in seven years."

"Used mostly for long distance travel. Comfortable for eight hour drives on I-95. Could use more power but has always been adequate for my needs. Usually travel with rear seats folded and rear fully loaded. There has been little change in either the exterior or interior since this model. Ford needs to give serious thought to bringing the design up to date to compete with the Cadillac Escalade."

Combines safety, luxury & load ability

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable ride luxury"

Cons: "Gas Milage"

"Together in one vehicle"

Perfect luxury family car. Safe comfort ride

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "Have car fax which pries $810 above book"

Cons: "luxury cars are not known for good gas mileage"

"Bought it for my wife but she is going to have to quit driving soon. Fantastic, safe, luxury ride. Everything works and no body damage. Great mechanical condition. Will need tires soon but NO other problems."

Traded in my 2011 Cadillac SRX 2.8L Turbo

By on Monday, December 16, 2013

Pros: "Ride, handling, plush interior, quiet ride"

Cons: "No pushbutton/keyless system, no sep tire readouts"

"What I lost: "never need the key" keyless entry and starting, RemoteLink app vehicle control, exceptional response at highway speeds. What I gained: Ride is superior to Cadillac, voice recognition in Sync system blows the doors off of the Cadillac voice recognition system, much quieter cabin than the Cadillac. I love the Navigator! It accelerates fine at highway speeds, but not at fast at the Cadillac. Unless you are pushing the vehicle, then this is not an issue. The Nav corners much better than I thought it would. I needed more interior seating and cargo space, and the Nav is perfect. Test drove an Escalade, and the Navigator was a much better ride. The Nav interior is more plush and comfortable than the Escalade. The 3rd and 2nd row seats fold completely flat. You need to remove the seats from the Escalade to get a flat load floor surface. I can (voice) enter a new destination while I am driving, can't do that in an Escalade. And the Navigator price was $8,000-$10,000 lower than the Escalade. In my book, the Navigator wins hands-down. The instrument cluster on the Navigator is fine, but people needing graphical readouts will be disappointed. The Cadillac wins there. The Escalade shifter is on the column on the Cadillac, which I found very annoying and "truck-like". The console shifter in the Navigator is very well designed and visually more appealing. And you get "real" wood in a Navigator! Unless you opt for the Premium Escalade package (over $80,000) you will get (cheap)wood looking plastic. The interior of the Navigator is much nicer than the Escalade. I have seen some negative remarks from reviewers on the Navigator interior. All I would say is "look for yourself" before you make a decision. I think it is much nicer than the Cadillac. I have had the Navigator for a month now, and no problems at all so far. Time will tell."

Reliable, better than the proverbial toyota

By on Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Bought my navi. brand new in 2004. it currently has 194,000 mi. and my family has enjoyed everyone of them. We love the prestige, comfort, and reliability. Customer service @ sanderson lincoln on bell road is top notch. I enjoyed $0 out-of-pocket 50k mi. bumper to bumper and ford 100k mi. extended warranty. plus free donuts and car wash every visit. my only out-of-pocket expense to date was regular maintenance (not too expensive), a $225 alternator @ 125k mi. and a coil suspension swap, my choice to give the navi. a 2" lower, than stock, stance @ 190k mi. See what i mean "better than a toyota." Our experience has been GREAT! I highly recommend a navi."