• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2014 Lincoln Navigator L Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $55,870 - $56,999.

10/7.0

Based on 90 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

very nice vehicle-third one I've owned

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Great space and ease of use; handles very well"

Cons: "needs digital clock, 2nd sunglasses case,"

"The navigator is a great luxury SUV. Unlike the Escalade, the back folds completely flat with the push of a button. Everything is very easy to use and the interior is beautifully done. Might be nice to have a digital clock vs the analog clock since the children can read the digital easier. I've owned three navigators (leases) and they have all been great and not given me any trouble at all. The turning radius is superb-better than my husband's BMW! Was involved in a wreck and the Lincoln barely had any damage (a real tank that handles like a car). I ordered my last navigator so I could get color-matched bumpers to avoid the "blingy" look of the chrome bumpers. Some people might like that but I prefer a more understated car. I will get another when this lease is up. Sound system and SYNC are excellent!"

This car hates me!

By on Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"I have had my navigator 15 mos, and have had the leather seat cover in the 3rd row seat replaced bacause of the seat belt rubbing when it is folded; the arm that holds the gate up replaced; the compressor replaced TWICE (6 mos apart) and now it is in the shop again for the driver side power window motor is out! I have never had so much trouble with a car and am just about ready to trade it for an Escalde or Enclave. I HATE CAR TROUBLE!"

The Greatest

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"The is the best vehicle ever to take a trip in or to take out on the town - ANY town. It is easy to drive and as comfortable as anything on the road. The enigine has plenty of power and still gets very respectable mileage on the highway. My kids loved it and I can't wait to lease the 2010. I cannot imagine a better vehicle or how this one can be improved. In over 40,000 miles not a single repair was needed outside of regular servicing."

Quiet, comfortable, stylish

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, stylish"

Cons: "Navigation system is poor, cumbersome to use -"

"Love the style. Very comfortable and very quite. Sound system is fabulous. Had some minor quality issues but dealer took care of promptly. Front warning system is great. Fold-in mirrors are a real benefit. Mileage has improved with more miles. Navigation system is poor, cumbersome to use -"

2nd Navigator and LOVE IT!

By on Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive for such a big car, just awesome!"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"We have owned two Navigator L, a busy family of five always hauling kids, sports gear and traveling and this car is AWESOME! We have never ever had a problem..snow, sleet, rain it runs like a charm! We put on a lot of miles...first one had nearly 70000 and this one is 78000 and never a problem. The exterior is eye catching and flashy but the inside is soooo much more of what we want/need and love. Seats are comfortable, back seats are heated (what a plus for our kids on those cold winter mornings) DVD is fantastic if you travel and have kids, jukebox for your music (download your favorite CD's, IPOD songs and save to your jukebox) NAV system is my best friend...never been lost once in all the years we have owned these cars, touch screen on this is awesome, I can even drive and text message with the phone sync! Safe, reliable, and easy to drive with back up camera and sensors, people always comment "how do you park that?" easy...very very easy, even our daughter who is learning to drive can handle this vehicle with all the user friendly safety features. The only downside is gas mileage, hoping for a Hybrid model when I am ready to trade this one!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25