• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Lincoln Navigator L Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $55,479 - $56,690.

10/7.0

Based on 92 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

very nice vehicle-third one I've owned

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Great space and ease of use; handles very well"

Cons: "needs digital clock, 2nd sunglasses case,"

"The navigator is a great luxury SUV. Unlike the Escalade, the back folds completely flat with the push of a button. Everything is very easy to use and the interior is beautifully done. Might be nice to have a digital clock vs the analog clock since the children can read the digital easier. I've owned three navigators (leases) and they have all been great and not given me any trouble at all. The turning radius is superb-better than my husband's BMW! Was involved in a wreck and the Lincoln barely had any damage (a real tank that handles like a car). I ordered my last navigator so I could get color-matched bumpers to avoid the "blingy" look of the chrome bumpers. Some people might like that but I prefer a more understated car. I will get another when this lease is up. Sound system and SYNC are excellent!"

2nd Navigator and LOVE IT!

By on Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive for such a big car, just awesome!"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"We have owned two Navigator L, a busy family of five always hauling kids, sports gear and traveling and this car is AWESOME! We have never ever had a problem..snow, sleet, rain it runs like a charm! We put on a lot of miles...first one had nearly 70000 and this one is 78000 and never a problem. The exterior is eye catching and flashy but the inside is soooo much more of what we want/need and love. Seats are comfortable, back seats are heated (what a plus for our kids on those cold winter mornings) DVD is fantastic if you travel and have kids, jukebox for your music (download your favorite CD's, IPOD songs and save to your jukebox) NAV system is my best friend...never been lost once in all the years we have owned these cars, touch screen on this is awesome, I can even drive and text message with the phone sync! Safe, reliable, and easy to drive with back up camera and sensors, people always comment "how do you park that?" easy...very very easy, even our daughter who is learning to drive can handle this vehicle with all the user friendly safety features. The only downside is gas mileage, hoping for a Hybrid model when I am ready to trade this one!"

Great vehicle overall, low cost to operate

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "great styling, and awesome ride"

Cons: "poor fuel economy, interior could be better."

"Has been a very reliable vehicle. Well built other than the interior. Interior has a very plastic look, and is not constructed as well as it should be for the cost of the vehicle. Also fuel mileage is terrible around town. I bought it new and do not regret it, but may consider the ford expedition next time. Might get a better bang for the buck."

Great long distance traveler.

By on Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Pros: "Always ready to perform whatever I asked of it."

Cons: "No major problems in seven years."

"Used mostly for long distance travel. Comfortable for eight hour drives on I-95. Could use more power but has always been adequate for my needs. Usually travel with rear seats folded and rear fully loaded. There has been little change in either the exterior or interior since this model. Ford needs to give serious thought to bringing the design up to date to compete with the Cadillac Escalade."

Don't miss my sedan!

By on Monday, December 10, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive. Quiet. Great stereo!"

Cons: "A lot of car to wash!"

"I had to buy a new car as my old one was 12 years old. I was hesitant to buy an SUV, but this is no regular SUV, it is pure luxury! It is one of the quietest cars I have ever ridden in. It is so easy to drive and has a fabulous sound system! Also, it is functional with its electric back seats and many configurations. I hope I can keep it another 12 years!"