2015 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,442 - $35,707.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/29/2016

10/6.0

Based on 85 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

GREATEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE !

By on Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pros: "Ext. & Int. Design, Technology, Suspension, Seats."

Cons: "Small driver floor mat, steering at low speeds."

"I am 40 years old and I live in Mexico. I purchased the fully loaded MKZ V6. I was in the market for a $50,000 dollar car. My considerations were the BMW 328i and the Cadillac ATS. I liked the MKZ because if offered a V6 engine instead of a turbo 4. For $46,500 I bought the loaded MKZ with technology package which I have been using every single gadget (adaptive cruise, lane keeping assist, auto high beams, adaptive headlights that turns with steering, auto wipers, etc.) This car is a DELIGHT to drive. The seats are very comfortable and you can immediately sense the high quality leather used in them. It is very easy to find a comfortable driving position. It has 3 different suspension modes: Sport, Normal, Comfort. The Sport mode drives like a german car, the Comfort mode drives like a Town Car. In this car I have the best of both worlds. The engine sounds great, brakes are very good, and in Comfort mode you will barely hear any exterior noise. Lincoln did a great job with this car. I truly recommend its purchase."

Love this car.

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "See below"

Cons: "See below"

"I have owned Jags, Mercs, Cads, and this car gives me every thing I had in those cars and more for less money. Ride and handling are excellent. Put it in S mode and it corners like a sport car. The only complaint I have is that there is no power folding side mirrors and no front parking sensors. Love the air condition (not ventilated but real AC) seats!!! Plenty of power too. Back up camera has turning guide lines, not just a picture, which really help park."

42.5 mpg in the city!

By on Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pros: "great mpg, ride, reliability"

Cons: "Too much time for the backup camera to activate"

"I owned a Camry hybrid before the MKZ and the Lincoln drives so much nicer. Handling is much better as well. The ride is relaxed and stable on the highway. The cooled seats are fantastic in the summer. Back seat room is good for a smaller car - 4 adults can sit comfortably for long drives. The touch screen navigation is great, as is the Sirius traffic, fuel prices, and movie times. Car has been very reliable."

Very happy

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Style, comfort, MPG"

Cons: "Trunk space"

"We wanted to replace our eight year old Cadillac STS (worst car I have ever owned) We looked at many other luxury cars over the last few months. We wanted luxury, style, comfort, and better MPG. My wife is in heavy traffic to and from work. The car is currently getting 37mpg in very cold weather. We expect that to go up as the weather gets warmer. The car drives great in winter conditions. We've had no issues with the car as of yet. And we are pleased with our purchase. Overall this car has suited all of our needs without breaking the bank. We did have a hard time finding a car that compared with the STS ride and comfort, the Lincoln MKZ had surpassed it. We are getiing great gas mileage, which was very important to us. This car was 10,000 less than the sticker price of our 2006 STS and gives us everything the STS did, except better gas mileage."

My first hybrid-2014 Ingot Silver MKZ

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Fuel ecomomy, THX sound system"

"I have had my 2014 MKZ hybrid for 3 months, I drive 32 miles to work each way mostly freeway. With my previous work vehicle, a 2006 Mountaineer the best mpg was 19 @ 65-70 mph. With the MKZ my worst has been 38 mpg and as I approach the 3000 mile break in period my mileage is continually increasing, I am currently getting 43-44 mpg which is saving me $120 - 150 monthly. Even though this is a hybrid it still has enough pep, to accelerate quickly onto the freeway. No complaints with any equipment functions or mechanical issues. Lots of compliments everywhere I go even though this a entry level Lincoln Ford has done a very good job on this model. Love the THX sound system and the overall layout of the interior, this is definitely a driver friendly car. I have been driving Lincolns since the 1970's and this MKZ is among one of my favorites so far."