2015 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

Unfortunately, we don’t have a Fair Purchase Price for this car in your area.

Fair Purchase Price N/A

10/6.0

Based on 46 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

So far so good

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "$ for included features, mpg, sharp looks, 0% fin"

Cons: "upgrade for rear camera, mpg is not always 45 hwy"

"1000 miles in and still glad i bought. wanted better model than fusion hybrid with more bells and whistles. mdz fit the bill and was only a couple thousand more than ford. same gas mileage per gallon and much more likable car. base model has most everything we needed but we splurged on the 201a pkg for the back up camera. actual mpg has ranged from the high 30's to over 50 in areas where max speed limit is 45. that is the sweet spot apparently. my first hybrid and with long warranty on that system, it sold me along with 0% financing."

My hybrid Lincoln was a great buy

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "Luxury drive, versatility, cabriolet experience"

Cons: "Somewhat slow taking of voice commands"

"I now own this car for almost 8 months and very happy with the buy. I was choosing between Audi A4, Lexus ES and Avalon, as I wanted a car in 40K range. How can Kelley Blue Book write that comparable mid-size sedans have more interior space than MKZ? A4 is more cramped in the back with a "hump" so it's basically a 4-seater; ES/Avalon hybrid have nearly no trunk space. I love my Lincoln hybrid for its appeal and yet practicality: it comfortably fits 5 passengers, has excellent mpg ($30 per month on gas vs. $120 for my former car, Volvo XC90); it's a front-wheel but still handles well on the snow so we can even undertake family skiing trips. This is the only hybrid on the market that allows for folded back seats and with seats folded it approaches the cargo capacity of a crossover SUV. Once I managed to transport 4 chairs to repair shop and my son's bicycle fits, too. The ride is quiet and smooth, the sliding roof tops the luxury feeling of this car. Excellent car for the family and yet makes you feel cosmopolitan, distancing yourself from all those soccer moms in Toyotas. My only recommendation for the future models is to improve Sync, which sometimes is slow to accept commands (but the features are fantastic, I hope they will keep them all with their next Blackberry-made system)."

Nice Car - Great Gas Milage

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Pros: "Gas Milage and Styling"

Cons: "Seats and Color Scheme on Sync system"

"Keep in mind I'm a mid-40s long time pick up truck and SUV driver so moving to what I now call my "old man" car took some getting used to. I like the body and interior styling the first time I saw it and after driving it for a few weeks I'm very impressed. Despite what I've seen in some other reviews I'm getting very good gas milage. If drive it like "an old man" I easily get +41 and even if push it hard I couldn't get it under +37 no matter how hard I tried. The technology is great. Sync works fine. But to be fair moving from a six year old pick up I'm pretty easy to impress. If I were to change something: the seats are very snug in the shoulders and I'm not thrilled with the color scheme on the sync system (a minor issue but something you would think they would allow the driver to customizable)."

I support American, Mexican, & Canadian workers

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "I'm 6'2 and I still have room"

Cons: "Can't think of one"

"That's right! American, Mexican, & Canadian workers made my ruby red MKZ. Had a 2011 Prius and gave it to my mother. I love my Lincoln Hybrid."

Biggest Mistake Ever!

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "Body Style, Comfort"

Cons: "Quality, dependability, service experience."

"I leased this vehicle brand new. Have owned it for barely five months and It has been in the shop four times, a total of one month. I have never had an experience like this before. One problem after another. Vehicle won't detect key, won't start, steering issues, drivability issues. Many parts having to be replaced. Get one problem fixed and I'm back with a new one a few weeks later. I have a long year and half left on my lease. I am so disappointed. Will never purchase a Lincoln again. I can't for my lease to end."