2014 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,062 - $33,285.

10/6.1

Based on 69 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

amazing car

By on Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Pros: "for the price you pay, i would drive this over all"

Cons: "lots of recalls"

"this car is nothing short of amazing, drives well and looks stylish, get the full loaded option"

I love this Hybrid!

By on Monday, August 03, 2015

Pros: "Looks great! Comfortable! Great gas mileage!"

Cons: "Sounds like a 4 cylinder in body of a sports car"

"I love this car! Its sexy and comfortable and sporty! Great for every day driving or cross country (its gone to CA from KS twice) Handles curves like a champ - we love the option to change drive types, too."

Love this car, and got 46.1mpg combo driving.

By on Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pros: "Everthing and 46mpg!"

"I've had this car for about a month now and I'm loving it more each day I drive it. First of all it is BEAUTIFUL inside and out, it drives like a dream and I love the "VALUE" I got from this car. I looked at the BMW 528 and MB E300H and they start at 50k+ and don't have some of the great stuff I has. I got 46mpg from two fill-ups, but I drive mostly on electric and in traffic and take my time! if you drive slowly and give yourself lots of stop distance you can get 45+mpg. Love the LED lights inside and out and the AC front "seats" and the adaptive cruise / LED highlights / ride controls. The voice control system is awesome,it can control almost anything (calls, Nav, Temp and Radio / Sat). I also got 4 year Maintenance "free" included, just pay for the gas, LOVING IT!"

Love this car.

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "See below"

Cons: "See below"

"I have owned Jags, Mercs, Cads, and this car gives me every thing I had in those cars and more for less money. Ride and handling are excellent. Put it in S mode and it corners like a sport car. The only complaint I have is that there is no power folding side mirrors and no front parking sensors. Love the air condition (not ventilated but real AC) seats!!! Plenty of power too. Back up camera has turning guide lines, not just a picture, which really help park."

GREATEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE !

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Ext. & Int. Design, Technology, Suspension, Seats."

Cons: "Small driver floor mat, steering at low speeds."

"I am 40 years old and I live in Mexico. I purchased the fully loaded MKZ V6. I was in the market for a $50,000 dollar car. My considerations were the BMW 328i and the Cadillac ATS. I liked the MKZ because if offered a V6 engine instead of a turbo 4. For $46,500 I bought the loaded MKZ with technology package which I have been using every single gadget (adaptive cruise, lane keeping assist, auto high beams, adaptive headlights that turns with steering, auto wipers, etc.) This car is a DELIGHT to drive. The seats are very comfortable and you can immediately sense the high quality leather used in them. It is very easy to find a comfortable driving position. It has 3 different suspension modes: Sport, Normal, Comfort. The Sport mode drives like a german car, the Comfort mode drives like a Town Car. In this car I have the best of both worlds. The engine sounds great, brakes are very good, and in Comfort mode you will barely hear any exterior noise. Lincoln did a great job with this car. I truly recommend its purchase."

Very happy

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Style, comfort, MPG"

Cons: "Trunk space"

"We wanted to replace our eight year old Cadillac STS (worst car I have ever owned) We looked at many other luxury cars over the last few months. We wanted luxury, style, comfort, and better MPG. My wife is in heavy traffic to and from work. The car is currently getting 37mpg in very cold weather. We expect that to go up as the weather gets warmer. The car drives great in winter conditions. We've had no issues with the car as of yet. And we are pleased with our purchase. Overall this car has suited all of our needs without breaking the bank. We did have a hard time finding a car that compared with the STS ride and comfort, the Lincoln MKZ had surpassed it. We are getiing great gas mileage, which was very important to us. This car was 10,000 less than the sticker price of our 2006 STS and gives us everything the STS did, except better gas mileage."

great car for the money

By on Monday, February 07, 2011

"The ride is very smooth and quiet, and the seats are incredibly comfortable. I've owned the car for 14 months and 9,000 miles, and it has had absolutely no mechanical or technical issues. The all-wheel drive is amazing in the Wisconsin snow. My car has all available options. The blind-spot/cross-traffic alert system works very well. The voice activated navigation also works amazingly well, and it is handy to speak your destination while driving. (My last car required being in park to program the navigation system.) The executive package is a big hit, especially with the genuine walnut covered center stack and the suede/leather seats. I get many compliments on the car from strangers and passengers, but the best compliment I can give the car is the continuous smiles I have when I walk up to the car and when I drive it! It's a bit pricey, but I have no regrets after owning this car for over a year."

I love my MKZ

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "tech features and value for money"

Cons: "blind spots"

"I purchased a 2013 MKZ a in Aug 2013. So I've had it for about 5 months now. My previous car was a 98 Infiniti that I absolutely love! I actually had my heart set on another Infiniti and was planning to get an Infiniti Q50. I also looked at a new Lexus ES350, 2014 Acura RLX, used BMW 5 series, and a used a Mercedes. I've been looking at cars over a year. I didn't want to spend over $50k and I wanted make sure I got exactly what I wanted since I'll probably have this car for at least 10 years. However, when I started researching the MKZ it had everything I wanted and I ended up purchasing it with a great deal for thousands less than what I was planning to pay for a similarly equipped Q50. I should also say that I am a 34 year old female. I have yet to see another 2013/2014 MKZ in my area. So, I get lots of looks, questions like "is that a Lincoln?", and old men at the gas station wanting to take a look at my new baby. I will say that there are some major blind spots in this car. However, I do have a fully loaded MKZ which includes the tech package with blind spot detection. So, the blind spot detection has really come in handy. I have taken one road trip since I've had her and the ride was very smooth. However, this car doesn't have the "floaty old person car feel". I don't know how to explain it but I'm sure you all know what I mean. My mom has Chrysler 300 and it has the floaty old person car feel. The MKZ does not feel like that at all. It is perfect mix of sporty and smooth. Plus you can easily change the settings if you prefer a smoother or sportier ride. Overall, I'm very pleased with the MKZ and I plan to keep her for a long time. If you are techie like but want the best value for your money the MKZ is a clear winner. No where else will you get a brand new luxury car with similar technology for this price. Plus you have a proven long time trusted brand like Lincoln behind you."

I support American, Mexican, & Canadian workers

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "I'm 6'2 and I still have room"

Cons: "Can't think of one"

"That's right! American, Mexican, & Canadian workers made my ruby red MKZ. Had a 2011 Prius and gave it to my mother. I love my Lincoln Hybrid."

2012 MKZ Hybrid

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "Attractiv, fun to drive and with the hybrid, wonderful gas mileage."

Cons: "nothing I can come up with."

"I purchased my 2012 Hybrid about a month ago. The list price was $41,806. This is the loaded price with all options. I negotiated down to $38,000.00. I went back and forth with the dealer for about 6 days to finally get what I wanted to pay for the car. The car it great. It handles well around corners going at high speeds. It really hugs the road as my BMW did. It has the best navigation system out there. Its a nice quiet ride. You can barely feel the switch between the engine on and off when you go back to HE. The car has the power if you need it for fast pass arrounds. Its a smooth ride and very easy to drive. This is an exceptional car and I truly love it. I have not owned an american car for over 10 years. I decided to by american because fords reputation has turned totally around. The cars they build are now competative to the forieghn ones. Overall I am very happy with my american car purchase and love it. Great warranty!!!!!!!! Great service department. The best thing is that I got 4 year 50 mileag maintmance free on it. If you had doubts before like me then this will change your mind. I am very picky and particular and had so many choices. Take your time looking for the car you want. I took 4 months to really find my car and I got what i wanted and paid what I wanted. Good luck new auto buyers!!!!"