2014 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,434 - $33,577.

10/6.1

Based on 63 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

very nice--a bit pricy, but overall terrific.

By on Monday, April 06, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive,excellent ride, great highway mileage"

Cons: "pricey, front wheel drive, rapid depreciation"

"Overall, a very nice car--the best riding, best handling unit body front drive car I've ever been in. I had a series of rear drive vehicles--Camaro Z28, two Lincoln LS, a Mustang GT, and wanted the amenities without giving up a precise drive. Tested an MKZ Hybrid on an extended three day test drive, weak handling and too much internal distraction, along with the (since corrected) programming that required the gas engine to run at all times above 62 mph soured me on it, but when I changed my focus to the EcoBoost model with the 19" wheels and handling package, I was convinced. Positive control of the six-speed with the paddles in Sport mode, excellent handling and steering response--and still 34 mpg on the highway. Tough to argue with. I picked the car I ended up buying almost randomly from the twenty or so that the dealership had on hand--wish I had paid just a bit more attention and gotten one with the moonroof and a dark interior; the sand colored leather driver's seat is showing some wear in less than two years. Only other issue is the chronic Lincoln problem of rapid depreciation--even with only a four year loan, I still am slightly underwater twenty one months in--did have a little negative equity from the Mustang that made that a bit worse. If all goes as planned, two years from now I won't care much about that."

very nice no problems excellent ride

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pros: "style,comfort, features"

Cons: "little over priced ,doesn't hold resale value well"

"I've owned this car for a little over a year, its been excellent ,no problems, great ride, good gas mileage, a little over priced for the market and doesn't hold its resale value very well"

'14 Lincoln MKZHybrid - Love it

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "Fuel Economy (40MPG) Remote Start"

Cons: "Easy Entry and Exit Function needs a delay"

delivery day

"I've been looking at these since the redesign last year. Mine is the Hybrid with the Reserve package which gives you Navigation, back up cam, blind spot mirrors, heated/cooled front seats, etc... with the panoramic moonroof. I've driven it for 3 months and have no buyers remorse. I enjoy it the more I drive it. Things I love: Fuel Economy (40MPG) Remote Start, Moonroof, console/pushbutton shift, Adaptive LED Headlights, ambient lighting and the navigation I think is pretty intuitive. Things that could be improved: Ruby Red paint for being a premium color,it seems to scratch easily, The Easy Exit is nice, but when enabled and you have rear seat passengers, they tend to get their feet trapped if you don't let them get out first, if you have a power trunk closer, it seems to pull and tear the trunk gasket on the left side (seems to be a frequent complaint)"

delivery day

poor ride on rough streets

By on Monday, February 16, 2015

Pros: "great looking inside and out"

Cons: "poor ride on rough streets (patched pot holes)"

"Great looking in and out. a little cheap on the interior materials. I have driven Lincoln since 1984, and yes this is no Towncar. Vehicke now has 10,000, adv. fuel 27.7 per gal. It is a joy drive, other than stated above. No problems with the vehicle, other than dash controls are distracting when making a change on the radio and Heating & cooling."

Luxury plus great MPG

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

Cons: "Dogs up in cold weather"

"Very happy, very quiet, good acceleration. Nice extras like remote start, ambient lighting ."

It's a Beautiful car, in and out.

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pros: "Everything in and out"

Cons: "Nothing - yet!"

"I purchased this car over a year ago loaded with options and paid about 10k less as compared to other cars. I've avg about 45mpg over the 9.5k miles, loving it. The ride and comfort is top rated with AC front seats and THX certified 14 speakers sound system is a dream. I enjoy driving it even in traffic were I'm getting up to 55mpg, but when I hit the gas hard it drops down to 37mpg. The 19" wheels (245/40 19") are beautiful and handle like a sport car. Love the LED headlights that turn as you turn the wheel. And the inside LED lighting everywhere that you can change the color and the voice controls everything is AWESOME!"

Lincoln MKZ review

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pros: "see above"

Cons: "None that I have noticed!"

"If you don't like the feel of riding on a cloud, low gas mileage, the torque of the eco-boost charge, push button shifting, keyless entry and starting, the feeling of gliding over the road, the stares and compliments of the wishful, then you will definitely not like this car. I love it!"

Great Riding Car!

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Pros: "Good looking, handles great, fun to drive."

Cons: "Dealer is 20 miles away."

"I have owned my 2014 Lincoln 2.0L Turbo FWD MKZ for 3 months and couldn't be more pleased with the performance, handling, ride, looks and gas mileage of the car. It does makes me feel good when I drive it. My friends and family that have ridden in it have commented that the car is both beautiful and nice riding. I was able to buy it at a discount at the end of model year sales."

My second MKZ Hybrid

By on Monday, December 08, 2014

Pros: "Bit on the pricey side, when loaded with all options"

Cons: "Nothing I can think of."

"This car is extremely comfortable, elegant interior and exterior design. Bulletproof engine, with fantastic gas mileage and provides the smoothest most luxurious ride. The options are worth the extra cash."

Paid Lincoln premium - would do it again! Worth it

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "driving manners, quality, comfort, hybrid economy,"

Cons: "paint chips, needs better interior trim, wifi inop"

"I bought the MkZ for Lincoln quality and economy like never before. Economy doesn't measure up to hopes (38 mpg actual through 15,000 mi.). But the unexpected good surprises overcome the disappointing gas milage. This Little Lincoln is a pure pleasure to own! And I paid a premium to get one eqipped as if I'd special ordered it. If it continues like the first year, after my usual 8 years it could be my best Lincoln -- and that's really something to me. Lincoln value is proven by miles and years of trouble-free driving."