2014 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,497 - $33,580.

10/6.1

Based on 63 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

It's a Beautiful car, in and out.

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pros: "Everything in and out"

Cons: "Nothing - yet!"

"I purchased this car over a year ago loaded with options and paid about 10k less as compared to other cars. I've avg about 45mpg over the 9.5k miles, loving it. The ride and comfort is top rated with AC front seats and THX certified 14 speakers sound system is a dream. I enjoy driving it even in traffic were I'm getting up to 55mpg, but when I hit the gas hard it drops down to 37mpg. The 19" wheels (245/40 19") are beautiful and handle like a sport car. Love the LED headlights that turn as you turn the wheel. And the inside LED lighting everywhere that you can change the color and the voice controls everything is AWESOME!"

New Lincoln MHZ Hybrid

By on Thursday, November 18, 2010

"I test drove several variations of the MKZ, namely the Fusion hybrid, MKZ gas and MKZ hybrid. The hybrids were more pleasant to drive than the gas cars. Plus it is quite peppy. It is as though I have driven this car all my life. The colorful instrument panel is great, the interior is very nice, The Sync system with built in Music Jukebox is a step forward, but is still a little rough around the edges. The Bluetooth works OK with a Motorola Droid, but it is not well integrated with text messages and the phones' address book (useful for navigation). Also the navigation in my phone is easier to use: push one button and say "Navigate to San Jose Airport", and the phone starts announcing directions. In the Sync system there is no natural language parser so they have to use a menu system - shades of 1982 Microsoft DOS. My second favorite sales moment was asking the dealership technical guru, who is in charge of training new owners, to naviage to the San Jose Airport. He couldn't get there and navigated to the dealership parking lot instead. The only feature I wish that it had was the forward sensing cruise control (adaptive cruise control) that would lock onto the car in front. It would be very useful on the crowded California highways. All the other features are wonderful, automatic everything. The Car2U built-in garage door opener was not HomeLink compatible due to the lack of DIP switches in my remote door openers. It required buying a $25 control and installing it in my garage. Who proofread the manual? Interns don't cost much. My favorite buying moment was pointing to the blinking security LED that is mentioned twice in the manual and then watching the salesman try to find it on the car - the LED doesn't exist. One paragraph of the manual is duplicated. Bottom line, I love it."

Great basic vehicle - Terrible accessories

By on Friday, August 01, 2014

Pros: "Great vehicle except for my touch package"

Cons: "My touch is not worth money"

"The supplier does not honor advertised prices for the satellite radio system. The navigation system is the worst ever. Maps are sorely out of date particularly with respect to speed limits. Sync My Ride does not provide reports as advertised. Calls to the suppliers yield no assistance. Blind spot mirrors do not detect traffic about 10% of time particularly on interstate highways. Climate control on the center console is too sensitive allowing inadvertent changes while operating the vehicle. Dangerous for passengers located behind driver. When the vehicle is shut off the driver's seat moves to the easy exit position trapping the feet of rear seat passenger."

The best car I ever owned.

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

"nothing wrong with this car. It is a great car . The person who buys this car will many trouble free years."

Lincoln MKZ review

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pros: "see above"

Cons: "None that I have noticed!"

"If you don't like the feel of riding on a cloud, low gas mileage, the torque of the eco-boost charge, push button shifting, keyless entry and starting, the feeling of gliding over the road, the stares and compliments of the wishful, then you will definitely not like this car. I love it!"