2014 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,002 - $33,227.

10/6.1

Based on 69 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

2013 MKZ AWD 2.0 ECO BOOST FULLY LOADED

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

"i have it and love it. should have more leg room in the rear . if u have kids its little tight in the back .... but over all great car .."

It's a Beautiful car, in and out.

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pros: "Everything in and out"

Cons: "Nothing - yet!"

"I purchased this car over a year ago loaded with options and paid about 10k less as compared to other cars. I've avg about 45mpg over the 9.5k miles, loving it. The ride and comfort is top rated with AC front seats and THX certified 14 speakers sound system is a dream. I enjoy driving it even in traffic were I'm getting up to 55mpg, but when I hit the gas hard it drops down to 37mpg. The 19" wheels (245/40 19") are beautiful and handle like a sport car. Love the LED headlights that turn as you turn the wheel. And the inside LED lighting everywhere that you can change the color and the voice controls everything is AWESOME!"

Paid Lincoln premium - would do it again! Worth it

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "driving manners, quality, comfort, hybrid economy,"

Cons: "paint chips, needs better interior trim, wifi inop"

"I bought the MkZ for Lincoln quality and economy like never before. Economy doesn't measure up to hopes (38 mpg actual through 15,000 mi.). But the unexpected good surprises overcome the disappointing gas milage. This Little Lincoln is a pure pleasure to own! And I paid a premium to get one eqipped as if I'd special ordered it. If it continues like the first year, after my usual 8 years it could be my best Lincoln -- and that's really something to me. Lincoln value is proven by miles and years of trouble-free driving."

Great Riding Car!

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Pros: "Good looking, handles great, fun to drive."

Cons: "Dealer is 20 miles away."

"I have owned my 2014 Lincoln 2.0L Turbo FWD MKZ for 3 months and couldn't be more pleased with the performance, handling, ride, looks and gas mileage of the car. It does makes me feel good when I drive it. My friends and family that have ridden in it have commented that the car is both beautiful and nice riding. I was able to buy it at a discount at the end of model year sales."

New Lincoln MHZ Hybrid

By on Thursday, November 18, 2010

"I test drove several variations of the MKZ, namely the Fusion hybrid, MKZ gas and MKZ hybrid. The hybrids were more pleasant to drive than the gas cars. Plus it is quite peppy. It is as though I have driven this car all my life. The colorful instrument panel is great, the interior is very nice, The Sync system with built in Music Jukebox is a step forward, but is still a little rough around the edges. The Bluetooth works OK with a Motorola Droid, but it is not well integrated with text messages and the phones' address book (useful for navigation). Also the navigation in my phone is easier to use: push one button and say "Navigate to San Jose Airport", and the phone starts announcing directions. In the Sync system there is no natural language parser so they have to use a menu system - shades of 1982 Microsoft DOS. My second favorite sales moment was asking the dealership technical guru, who is in charge of training new owners, to naviage to the San Jose Airport. He couldn't get there and navigated to the dealership parking lot instead. The only feature I wish that it had was the forward sensing cruise control (adaptive cruise control) that would lock onto the car in front. It would be very useful on the crowded California highways. All the other features are wonderful, automatic everything. The Car2U built-in garage door opener was not HomeLink compatible due to the lack of DIP switches in my remote door openers. It required buying a $25 control and installing it in my garage. Who proofread the manual? Interns don't cost much. My favorite buying moment was pointing to the blinking security LED that is mentioned twice in the manual and then watching the salesman try to find it on the car - the LED doesn't exist. One paragraph of the manual is duplicated. Bottom line, I love it."