2014 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,848 - $33,908.

10/6.1

Based on 55 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

My second MKZ Hybrid

By on Monday, December 08, 2014

Pros: "Bit on the pricey side, when loaded with all options"

Cons: "Nothing I can think of."

"This car is extremely comfortable, elegant interior and exterior design. Bulletproof engine, with fantastic gas mileage and provides the smoothest most luxurious ride. The options are worth the extra cash."

Paid Lincoln premium - would do it again! Worth it

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "driving manners, quality, comfort, hybrid economy,"

Cons: "paint chips, needs better interior trim, wifi inop"

"I bought the MkZ for Lincoln quality and economy like never before. Economy doesn't measure up to hopes (38 mpg actual through 15,000 mi.). But the unexpected good surprises overcome the disappointing gas milage. This Little Lincoln is a pure pleasure to own! And I paid a premium to get one eqipped as if I'd special ordered it. If it continues like the first year, after my usual 8 years it could be my best Lincoln -- and that's really something to me. Lincoln value is proven by miles and years of trouble-free driving."

Nice car

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

"We live in Montana and the mountain passes drop the mileage down a bit. However, we recently went on a trip. We used 7 gallons of gas to go 275 miles for an average 39 miles per gallon."

Pleasantly Surprised - Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 2014

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "Great MPG, very comfortable, smooth ride"

"I owned a 1989 Lincoln which was a lot of fun to drive (Mark VII) but had never ending issues, so I was a bit reluctant about getting into another Lincoln. But I am incredibly pleased with this car. I get 41 MPG (combined). Its a beautiful car (Color is Ice Storm) and get nothing but compliments on it. I don't know if I would buy a hybrid in the mountains, but for Florida, this is the perfect car."

best luxury value for the money

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, looks great"

Cons: "small trunk on hybrid, but mileage makes up for it"

"Many performance choices from 4WD to hybrid. My hybrid averages 42 mpg for first 7500 miles."

first luxury vehicle and worth the extra cost

By on Wednesday, October 08, 2014

"This vehicle was twice what I have paid for any previous vehicle, and I had a hard time justifying the cost to myself. But no regrets. I don't understand why any buyer would not get the hybrid since it was the same cost."

Love HYBRID/GAS combination

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Excellent quality car, luxury everywhere"

My space ship in PORT

"Very comfortable, quiet and smooth driving vehicle. Tremendous gas mileage for a large luxury vehicle. As a former Lincoln owner, this is the best Lincoln model I have ever owned."

My space ship in PORT

Love this car.

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "See below"

Cons: "See below"

"I have owned Jags, Mercs, Cads, and this car gives me every thing I had in those cars and more for less money. Ride and handling are excellent. Put it in S mode and it corners like a sport car. The only complaint I have is that there is no power folding side mirrors and no front parking sensors. Love the air condition (not ventilated but real AC) seats!!! Plenty of power too. Back up camera has turning guide lines, not just a picture, which really help park."

Great basic vehicle - Terrible accessories

By on Friday, August 01, 2014

Pros: "Great vehicle except for my touch package"

Cons: "My touch is not worth money"

"The supplier does not honor advertised prices for the satellite radio system. The navigation system is the worst ever. Maps are sorely out of date particularly with respect to speed limits. Sync My Ride does not provide reports as advertised. Calls to the suppliers yield no assistance. Blind spot mirrors do not detect traffic about 10% of time particularly on interstate highways. Climate control on the center console is too sensitive allowing inadvertent changes while operating the vehicle. Dangerous for passengers located behind driver. When the vehicle is shut off the driver's seat moves to the easy exit position trapping the feet of rear seat passenger."

Eco 2.0 FWD 2014

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, good value for price, great mileage"

Cons: "rear visibility, My Lincoln touch is a pain to use"

"Wanted to move from a SUV to a entry level luxury sedan. Bought the Ecoboost 2.0 FWD off the lot because I liked the options/price of the car. 0% financing sealed the deal. After 5 months and 4,000 miles, I'm very impressed with the mpg's. Getting 23 around town and 32 on the highway. While Lincoln recommends premium fuel for this engine, it will operate just fine on regular unleaded although I do notice slightly better acceleration on premium fuel. I highly recommend the option package with the rear view camera as this car has terrible rearward visibility. The design of the roof line makes the car seem much larger than it actually is. When "comfort" mode is selected the MKZ rides and drives like a dream. On the other hand "sport" mode seems far too harsh."

Best lincoln I have had, and this is my fourth.

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "see above"

"A little slow on the pick up over 40 mph. Good pickup 0-40, but the 38-40 gas mileage overall with regular gas makes up for that"

The best car I ever owned.

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

"nothing wrong with this car. It is a great car . The person who buys this car will many trouble free years."

My first hybrid-2014 Ingot Silver MKZ

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Fuel ecomomy, THX sound system"

"I have had my 2014 MKZ hybrid for 3 months, I drive 32 miles to work each way mostly freeway. With my previous work vehicle, a 2006 Mountaineer the best mpg was 19 @ 65-70 mph. With the MKZ my worst has been 38 mpg and as I approach the 3000 mile break in period my mileage is continually increasing, I am currently getting 43-44 mpg which is saving me $120 - 150 monthly. Even though this is a hybrid it still has enough pep, to accelerate quickly onto the freeway. No complaints with any equipment functions or mechanical issues. Lots of compliments everywhere I go even though this a entry level Lincoln Ford has done a very good job on this model. Love the THX sound system and the overall layout of the interior, this is definitely a driver friendly car. I have been driving Lincolns since the 1970's and this MKZ is among one of my favorites so far."

2013 MKZ AWD 2.0 ECO BOOST FULLY LOADED

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

"i have it and love it. should have more leg room in the rear . if u have kids its little tight in the back .... but over all great car .."

So far so good

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "$ for included features, mpg, sharp looks, 0% fin"

Cons: "upgrade for rear camera, mpg is not always 45 hwy"

"1000 miles in and still glad i bought. wanted better model than fusion hybrid with more bells and whistles. mdz fit the bill and was only a couple thousand more than ford. same gas mileage per gallon and much more likable car. base model has most everything we needed but we splurged on the 201a pkg for the back up camera. actual mpg has ranged from the high 30's to over 50 in areas where max speed limit is 45. that is the sweet spot apparently. my first hybrid and with long warranty on that system, it sold me along with 0% financing."

My hybrid Lincoln was a great buy

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "Luxury drive, versatility, cabriolet experience"

Cons: "Somewhat slow taking of voice commands"

"I now own this car for almost 8 months and very happy with the buy. I was choosing between Audi A4, Lexus ES and Avalon, as I wanted a car in 40K range. How can Kelley Blue Book write that comparable mid-size sedans have more interior space than MKZ? A4 is more cramped in the back with a "hump" so it's basically a 4-seater; ES/Avalon hybrid have nearly no trunk space. I love my Lincoln hybrid for its appeal and yet practicality: it comfortably fits 5 passengers, has excellent mpg ($30 per month on gas vs. $120 for my former car, Volvo XC90); it's a front-wheel but still handles well on the snow so we can even undertake family skiing trips. This is the only hybrid on the market that allows for folded back seats and with seats folded it approaches the cargo capacity of a crossover SUV. Once I managed to transport 4 chairs to repair shop and my son's bicycle fits, too. The ride is quiet and smooth, the sliding roof tops the luxury feeling of this car. Excellent car for the family and yet makes you feel cosmopolitan, distancing yourself from all those soccer moms in Toyotas. My only recommendation for the future models is to improve Sync, which sometimes is slow to accept commands (but the features are fantastic, I hope they will keep them all with their next Blackberry-made system)."

Nice Car - Great Gas Milage

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Pros: "Gas Milage and Styling"

Cons: "Seats and Color Scheme on Sync system"

"Keep in mind I'm a mid-40s long time pick up truck and SUV driver so moving to what I now call my "old man" car took some getting used to. I like the body and interior styling the first time I saw it and after driving it for a few weeks I'm very impressed. Despite what I've seen in some other reviews I'm getting very good gas milage. If drive it like "an old man" I easily get +41 and even if push it hard I couldn't get it under +37 no matter how hard I tried. The technology is great. Sync works fine. But to be fair moving from a six year old pick up I'm pretty easy to impress. If I were to change something: the seats are very snug in the shoulders and I'm not thrilled with the color scheme on the sync system (a minor issue but something you would think they would allow the driver to customizable)."

I support American, Mexican, & Canadian workers

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "I'm 6'2 and I still have room"

Cons: "Can't think of one"

"That's right! American, Mexican, & Canadian workers made my ruby red MKZ. Had a 2011 Prius and gave it to my mother. I love my Lincoln Hybrid."

Biggest Mistake Ever!

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "Body Style, Comfort"

Cons: "Quality, dependability, service experience."

"I leased this vehicle brand new. Have owned it for barely five months and It has been in the shop four times, a total of one month. I have never had an experience like this before. One problem after another. Vehicle won't detect key, won't start, steering issues, drivability issues. Many parts having to be replaced. Get one problem fixed and I'm back with a new one a few weeks later. I have a long year and half left on my lease. I am so disappointed. Will never purchase a Lincoln again. I can't for my lease to end."

I love my MKZ

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "tech features and value for money"

Cons: "blind spots"

"I purchased a 2013 MKZ a in Aug 2013. So I've had it for about 5 months now. My previous car was a 98 Infiniti that I absolutely love! I actually had my heart set on another Infiniti and was planning to get an Infiniti Q50. I also looked at a new Lexus ES350, 2014 Acura RLX, used BMW 5 series, and a used a Mercedes. I've been looking at cars over a year. I didn't want to spend over $50k and I wanted make sure I got exactly what I wanted since I'll probably have this car for at least 10 years. However, when I started researching the MKZ it had everything I wanted and I ended up purchasing it with a great deal for thousands less than what I was planning to pay for a similarly equipped Q50. I should also say that I am a 34 year old female. I have yet to see another 2013/2014 MKZ in my area. So, I get lots of looks, questions like "is that a Lincoln?", and old men at the gas station wanting to take a look at my new baby. I will say that there are some major blind spots in this car. However, I do have a fully loaded MKZ which includes the tech package with blind spot detection. So, the blind spot detection has really come in handy. I have taken one road trip since I've had her and the ride was very smooth. However, this car doesn't have the "floaty old person car feel". I don't know how to explain it but I'm sure you all know what I mean. My mom has Chrysler 300 and it has the floaty old person car feel. The MKZ does not feel like that at all. It is perfect mix of sporty and smooth. Plus you can easily change the settings if you prefer a smoother or sportier ride. Overall, I'm very pleased with the MKZ and I plan to keep her for a long time. If you are techie like but want the best value for your money the MKZ is a clear winner. No where else will you get a brand new luxury car with similar technology for this price. Plus you have a proven long time trusted brand like Lincoln behind you."

GREATEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE !

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Ext. & Int. Design, Technology, Suspension, Seats."

Cons: "Small driver floor mat, steering at low speeds."

"I am 40 years old and I live in Mexico. I purchased the fully loaded MKZ V6. I was in the market for a $50,000 dollar car. My considerations were the BMW 328i and the Cadillac ATS. I liked the MKZ because if offered a V6 engine instead of a turbo 4. For $46,500 I bought the loaded MKZ with technology package which I have been using every single gadget (adaptive cruise, lane keeping assist, auto high beams, adaptive headlights that turns with steering, auto wipers, etc.) This car is a DELIGHT to drive. The seats are very comfortable and you can immediately sense the high quality leather used in them. It is very easy to find a comfortable driving position. It has 3 different suspension modes: Sport, Normal, Comfort. The Sport mode drives like a german car, the Comfort mode drives like a Town Car. In this car I have the best of both worlds. The engine sounds great, brakes are very good, and in Comfort mode you will barely hear any exterior noise. Lincoln did a great job with this car. I truly recommend its purchase."

Very happy

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Style, comfort, MPG"

Cons: "Trunk space"

"We wanted to replace our eight year old Cadillac STS (worst car I have ever owned) We looked at many other luxury cars over the last few months. We wanted luxury, style, comfort, and better MPG. My wife is in heavy traffic to and from work. The car is currently getting 37mpg in very cold weather. We expect that to go up as the weather gets warmer. The car drives great in winter conditions. We've had no issues with the car as of yet. And we are pleased with our purchase. Overall this car has suited all of our needs without breaking the bank. We did have a hard time finding a car that compared with the STS ride and comfort, the Lincoln MKZ had surpassed it. We are getiing great gas mileage, which was very important to us. This car was 10,000 less than the sticker price of our 2006 STS and gives us everything the STS did, except better gas mileage."

BEWARE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CAR

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "technology, looks, quiet, fun to drive"

Cons: "Quality, fitment, mpg, lincoln customer service"

"I have had this car for a little over 3 months and it had been in service more than I have had it at my house. The problems I have had range from No key detected, car not starting, key range less than 5 feet, touch door handles not working, adaptive cruise not working, lane keeping not working, power sun shade jamming, interior panels broken, poor fitment, paint falling off. Now I stuck threw the painfully slow experience trying to get this all resolved. After getting stranded a third time because the car would not register the key being inside the vehicle. I started the process of trying to get Lincoln to buy back the vehicle. Even after this vehicle having by far more problems any new car should EVER have, Lincoln refused to buy back my vehicle. I personally know this car has been riddled with problems since its release and know a lot of people have had these problems and more that I never experienced."

Love this car, and got 46.1mpg combo driving.

By on Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pros: "Everthing and 46mpg!"

"I've had this car for about a month now and I'm loving it more each day I drive it. First of all it is BEAUTIFUL inside and out, it drives like a dream and I love the "VALUE" I got from this car. I looked at the BMW 528 and MB E300H and they start at 50k+ and don't have some of the great stuff I has. I got 46mpg from two fill-ups, but I drive mostly on electric and in traffic and take my time! if you drive slowly and give yourself lots of stop distance you can get 45+mpg. Love the LED lights inside and out and the AC front "seats" and the adaptive cruise / LED highlights / ride controls. The voice control system is awesome,it can control almost anything (calls, Nav, Temp and Radio / Sat). I also got 4 year Maintenance "free" included, just pay for the gas, LOVING IT!"

Very disappointed

By on Monday, October 28, 2013

Pros: "mileage"

Cons: "interior space, quality, postsales cust. service"

my car

"disappointed with post sales service; overall gas mileage."

my car